great product

Posted by Reviewer2730961 on May 25, 2008

i have been taking this for 5 days so far & i can definitely see my stomach getting flatter; i am not positive if i've lost a significant amount of weight as i've not been near a scale lately. i do however seem to digest my food better & have not suffered from indigestion since i started taking it. i will definitely be using this product again!

3.5kg in 2 weeks!

Posted by 5660021836234564143 on Jan 19, 2013

It did helped me. I lost 3.5kg within 2 weeks with no exercise. Not like any other laxative which gives you endless diarrhea, this works perfectly! :)

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2126666 on Apr 23, 2009

I had no results in either the weight loss or the cleanse and flush aspect of this product. I've had better results just drinking a 12oz glass of plum juice every morning for flushing purposes.

Works well!!

Posted by Reviewer1609270 on Jun 30, 2009

I have used this product at least 4 times. For me, it works great!!No nasty after taste and it really regulates me. Thanks!

Nature's Secret, 15-Day Weight Loss Cleanse & Flush

Posted by Reviewer1798392 on Feb 13, 2012

I love this product! I buy it again and again!

Works

Posted by Reviewer2292376 on Jun 21, 2008

I love it, I already lost 5 lbs.!!

Nature's Secret, 15-Day Weight Loss Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1937105 on May 10, 2008

This works great! I felt great while taking it. Not as hungry as usual and it didn't make me feel sick like others have.

Y. T. Arkansas

Posted by Reviewer1769376 on Jan 16, 2008

Natures Secret, 15-Day Weight Loss Cleanse & Flush is a wonderful product. I started taking it after the holidays (around the 4th of Jan.)and it has done wonders. I feel great and am thinner. I was in a size 18 pants and went to buy me some other pants and had to get a size 16. Isn't that amazing. In 2 weeks time I can see and feel the difference. Thanks for this product.

This Actually work!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3170799 on Jan 31, 2008

I lost about 7lbs. the first time. It really helps the tummy area. I order it once a month.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1100137 on Dec 17, 2008

It makes you "go" without hurting, or getting in the way. Good product!