Nature's Secret, 5-Day Fast & Cleanse, 5-Part, 5-Day Program

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Renewed!!!

Posted by Reviewer2927882 on Oct 21, 2008

I did the 5 day fast and felt renewed. After reading that you can hold up to 11 meals in your intestines, I realized, that was probably why I didn't feel so good. It's incredible how much "stuff" was coming out (in the way of bowel movements) after not eating anything for 5 days. And the real clincher is that after the 5 days, I then took in a colonic session and that convinced me more than anything that taking care of your intestines, liver, ect... is very important. My Hydro Colonic Therapist was totally surprised at how much "stuff" was still coming out. It was more than any previous session I ever did. When you are feeling totally drained, this is the best way to boost your energy levels back up. My skin feels different, my hair is softer and my eyes are clearer. My friends even notice. I'll be a regular user from now on. At least twice per year.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2210544 on Aug 22, 2011

I was a bit apprehensive about this cleanse initially. For one, I've never fasted before. Secondly, I have a very active lifestyle and do not have the luxury of taking 5 days easy. I work late and get up early and do a rigorous form of yoga. Day 2 was by far the roughest...Day 3 I had a burst of energy. My face cleared up, my mind was calmer, and my yoga practice was out of control. I felt no pain or resistance in my physical body and woke up every day feeling rested (even though I couldn't sleep well Day 3). I did drink fruit juice throughout the day, but everything still worked great! I'd buy another kit right now for next spring, but there aren't any in stock. Of course, fasting for 5 days is not easy nor are the temptations, but it's well worth it.

Not too shabby

Posted by Reviewer1887893 on Aug 22, 2006

I have done this cleansing fast once, and am about to order again for a second round. Only recommended for once every 3 months, and that seems sound to me. The only complaint is the taste of the fibre powder provided - very nasty; I'm considering replacing the included fibre with freshly ground golden flax seed.

An amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2046653 on Apr 02, 2009

I have fasted before in the past and felt depleted and lethargic even when taking fresh fruit and vegetable juices. With this product, fasting is almost a breeze. No hunger. No loss of energy. And superb cleansing and elimination.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1830900 on Apr 27, 2009

This is a gentle but thorough cleanse that lasts only 5 days so it's totally do-able. I took these supplements while doing a liver/colon cleansing die tand lost 5 pounds in 5 days.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »