Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2352605 on Jul 05, 2012

Does the deed, easy to use

Hm

Posted by lucamiller on Dec 13, 2011

Didn't see any results.

Acia Berry Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1079891 on Nov 11, 2011

decent product. ive used several times and it does clean out your system, only if you diet while taking it.

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer2541535 on Oct 24, 2011

I bought this product from another store (which I ended up paying more for the same) I was so thrilled when I found it at Iherbs.com and realized that it was almost $8.00 less than what I'd already paid for a this brand store (GNC) I bought some for me and my mom to try. We are both happy with the results, specially my mom since this was her first time using a cleanser, she loves it. Do take in consideration that erveryone reacts different to this type of products. I was taking the full dose (4 tablets a day) but eneded up lowering the dose to 2 a day because my stomach was reacting to it (loose bowel movements)My mom also said she has to stick to 2 a day max. When I took this product for the first time I did take the full dose (4 tabs) but 3 months later that I took it again, I only needed 2 tabs. It worked great for me and my mom. Just remember everybody reacts different, you know your body better!

Shae! FL.

Posted by Reviewer1000109 on Jun 16, 2011

Don't understand how this product can hurt anyone. I have been very sick. I half to have a gentle product,This is the only one, I have found that works! I use it for urinary track Infections. I am healthy now. Thank you! Nature's Secret.

This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer2190942 on May 14, 2011

An easy way to get all the anti-oxidants a person needs plus some. It is also great in combination with the Super Cleanse if you are trying to lose weight in a healthy way.

not sure if it is for everyone

Posted by Reviewer2565230 on May 04, 2011

did not help me much

no work

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Apr 28, 2011

not impressed

Fantastic

Posted by Aussie-girl on Mar 03, 2011

I love this product. I lost 10 kilograms (22 lb)and then got stuck. After taking this product for two months, I have finally shed the last 5 kilograms (11 lb) that has been bothering me for a year. I feel great.

Binding and No detoxing

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Feb 22, 2011

Using regular Doctor's Best Acai berry is much better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »