It works great!

Posted by Reviewer2541535 on Oct 24, 2011

I bought this product from another store (which I ended up paying more for the same) I was so thrilled when I found it at Iherbs.com and realized that it was almost $8.00 less than what I'd already paid for a this brand store (GNC) I bought some for me and my mom to try. We are both happy with the results, specially my mom since this was her first time using a cleanser, she loves it. Do take in consideration that erveryone reacts different to this type of products. I was taking the full dose (4 tablets a day) but eneded up lowering the dose to 2 a day because my stomach was reacting to it (loose bowel movements)My mom also said she has to stick to 2 a day max. When I took this product for the first time I did take the full dose (4 tabs) but 3 months later that I took it again, I only needed 2 tabs. It worked great for me and my mom. Just remember everybody reacts different, you know your body better!

Fantastic

Posted by Aussie-girl on Mar 03, 2011

I love this product. I lost 10 kilograms (22 lb)and then got stuck. After taking this product for two months, I have finally shed the last 5 kilograms (11 lb) that has been bothering me for a year. I feel great.

Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2352605 on Jul 05, 2012

Does the deed, easy to use

This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer2190942 on May 14, 2011

An easy way to get all the anti-oxidants a person needs plus some. It is also great in combination with the Super Cleanse if you are trying to lose weight in a healthy way.

Acia Berry Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1079891 on Nov 11, 2011

decent product. ive used several times and it does clean out your system, only if you diet while taking it.

Definitely Works

Posted by Reviewer2922376 on Jan 06, 2010

This product has helped me detoxify and cleanse very quickly. I had to reduce tablets from 4 a day to 3 a day as it was quite potent and I have tried other cleanses in the past, so this is nt new to me. I am on Day 7 and so far so good. I would order this product again

Great way to cleanse system!

Posted by Reviewer2974508 on Mar 01, 2010

One of the better and easier on the stomach products.

none

Posted by Reviewer2855557 on Apr 15, 2010

works like it should

cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2791650 on Sep 15, 2009

seems to work, still a work in process...

Acai Review

Posted by Reviewer1462092 on Nov 05, 2009

I've done a few different cleanses, and this is the only one I will stick with now. One pill - no couting and measuring and whatever. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »