10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Secret, Digestive Bliss Probiotic, 30 Patented Gel-Barrier Tablets

A cost-effective source of L. Reuteri (and 18 other probiotics) - really helped me

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Jul 14, 2012

This probiotic supplement contains some L. Reuteri, which is not found in all probiotics supplements. L. Reuteri has many valuable properties for maintaining a healthy immune system, balancing other beneficial bacteria in the body, inhibiting the growth of some very harmful pathogens etc and we should all have it in our bodies (it is supposed to be present in breast milk), but it was found that some people just don't have it at all, and that supplementation can successfully implant it in the gut (over time). After many severe treatments including antibiotics (for typhoid fever among others) and several trips to Third World countries, I suffered from general bowel sensitivity and candida overgrowth. I was found depleted in probiotics, and thus started using various probiotics supplements. This one has made a difference after a few days, and I was feeling fine after the first bottle, after which I kept taking it for a while. Stopping after just 2 bottles was a bit too soon apparently, so I'm back on it. I plan to keep taking it regularly for maintenance and wouldn't hesitate to increase the dose in case of digestive problems. It is travel-friendly, since it doesn't require refrigeration. I found it much better than some more expensive formulas. The only thing is that to keep the benefits over time seems to require regular maintenance, probably at least a few bottles per year, if not all the time (which can't do any harm).

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1520595 on Apr 30, 2008

I had terrible foul stenching stools, associated with terrible body odor (outdoor smell range of 20 ft :s) I am trying a range of products to get rid of this. I came across the solution of adding probiotics, with the intent that my gut and intestines have too much bad bacteria in it fermenting food, and releasing toxins, hence the smell. After trying this product, my stools smell immediately disappeared. I still have this bad body odor (foul sweet like), but I think it has also lessened. SO overall great product!! But never tried any other probiotic supplement, so i cant compare it to others.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2715105 on Feb 02, 2008

I had been having problems with bloating and diarrhea. I was constantly using anti-biotics, which worried me as I had heard that is not good. Another doctor suggested "probiotics" instead. It was amazing how much they helped. I no longer have the bloating and feel so much better!

Probiotic comparison

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 30, 2007

Seems like a good product and is a great price for it but I've found other brands that have helped me more. This one is great for traveling, no need for refrigeration, and it did help somewhat with bloating and digestion but I'll stick with my other brands.

Tennesseeian

Posted by Reviewer1486837 on Dec 31, 2007

A wonderful product. For the stomach flu I had read online to use up the pills in the bottle, or until you felt better, and to do this in one day. It worked! I would not be without this product.