Nature's Secret, Inholtra, Premium Lubri-Joint, 120 Liquid Soft-Gels

Joint and vascular

Posted by Reviewer2673456 From Florida on Nov 26, 2009

Great product, highly recommended.

My Family experience with Inholtra

Posted by Reviewer1069230 From Russian Federation on May 21, 2010

Hello, i'm from Russia. Five years ago i had to buy a Inholtra for my father who had problem with neck and back pains. He taked Inholtra pills about 3 months. That was effective, but expensive here. Now i order this product for my aunt (her knees sore) directly from US. I'm enjoing kind service and very good prices, Btw, after two weeks my aunt said Inholtra helped her a lot.

Inholtra

Posted by Vancouver From Canada on Jun 05, 2008

My Grandma is 91 years old, and this is the only product that she uses on a regular basis. It helped her a lot. I live in Canada, have to buy Inholtra in the US (it's cheaper there), and then ship it to the country where my Grandma lives, and even though it is a logistical nightmare, it is still worth it. My Mom swears by it, too: she is a music teacher, Inholtra keeps her fingers moving.

Review of Premium Lubri-Joint

Posted by Reviewer1021379 From Florida on May 23, 2009

I had faithfully been taking glucosamine sulfate for about 10 years until my doctor suggested this product about 7 months ago. It has made a tremendous difference in my knees. Even on the glucosamine I had to be real carefully about my physical activities and workouts, always icing my knees after. With the Lubri-Joint I don't feel the need for ice or ibuprofen. I can still do my usual workout on the elliptical trainer and I've even taken up a kick-boxing class! I am 49 years old and have had bad knees (cartilage problems)for almost 20 years.

Long time Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferer

Posted by Reviewer2878897 From Canada on Jun 01, 2009

I have used Inholtra for many years after hearing Jose Maria Olathabol, got good results as he had not been able to golf, and went on to win the Masters that same year.