Better sleep and energy

Posted by recommended on Feb 11, 2014

This product has a warning on it witch says: (State of California Prop 65) This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. What kind of chemical is this? I'm wondering if this means I sould stay away from this product if I want to have a baby in 2 years from now..? I don't have kids and dont plan it right now but probably in a year or two.. I have tried this product and my sleep is even better and I wake up before the alarm in the morning.. It works.

liver cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

I didn't have any pains or whatever so cannot say how it works. Though milk thistle is good for liver cleanse and I hope it worked.

My Daily Cleanse Routine

Posted by Reviewer2975952 on Nov 10, 2011

When I received a relatively high cholesterol number, Rather than subscribe to Lipitor or Crestor, I decided to cleanse my liver to make way for natural liver cholesterol reduction. I have not yet had a blood test to determine the results.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1389257 on Aug 09, 2011

Would recommend

It does work

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Jun 24, 2011

I was having such trouble sleeping so I wanted to clean out my liver. At first I had such a reaction and constant headaches with just one pill a day that I stopped taking it. Then I restarted and drank lots of water and now I am sleeping well.

Nature's Secret, Milk Thistle Liver Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1771880 on May 29, 2011

This is a great product, it works well and is very reasonably priced. I recommend it as an excellent herbal cleanse for any human system.

liver cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 25, 2011

good cleaner :)

I feel the cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3108569 on Mar 15, 2011

I feel the cleanse in a positive way in my body. But I'm not yet done for the whole month.

no no no

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Feb 18, 2011

made me very ill, day 2 I new it was these tabs, stopped taking them and the next day I was OK.

and another ingredient

Posted by Reviewer3293980 on Feb 16, 2011

My cholesterol has reduced with this product but is still at a higher level than i would like. Is there anything else that could be added to make it even more potent

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »