Real good liver cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1091125 on Dec 13, 2008

I just completed the cleanse, this is a real good liver cleanser. The previous reviewers are right; your urine will smell stronger during the cleanse as the water-soluble toxins are being excreted, a sure sign that the cleanse really works. I recommend having a good source of (both soluble and insoluble) fiber such ground flaxseeds on your morning bowl of oatmeal to help bind the fat-soluble ones (toxins excreted via bile) and speed their transit through the digestive tract.

strong urine while cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

You will notice an increase in stamina after taking this for 2 to 3 weeks. WARNING: drink lots of water as this is a potent herb combo. Your urine will smell stronger as liver is cleansed.

Liver Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1604387 on Dec 09, 2008

Very good product. Your urine will smell a lot.

Nature's Secret, Milk Thistle Liver Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1771880 on May 29, 2011

This is a great product, it works well and is very reasonably priced. I recommend it as an excellent herbal cleanse for any human system.

My Daily Cleanse Routine

Posted by Reviewer2975952 on Nov 10, 2011

When I received a relatively high cholesterol number, Rather than subscribe to Lipitor or Crestor, I decided to cleanse my liver to make way for natural liver cholesterol reduction. I have not yet had a blood test to determine the results.

liver cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

I didn't have any pains or whatever so cannot say how it works. Though milk thistle is good for liver cleanse and I hope it worked.

It does work

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Jun 24, 2011

I was having such trouble sleeping so I wanted to clean out my liver. At first I had such a reaction and constant headaches with just one pill a day that I stopped taking it. Then I restarted and drank lots of water and now I am sleeping well.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1389257 on Aug 09, 2011

Would recommend

liver cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 25, 2011

good cleaner :)

Liver Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3041781 on Aug 26, 2008

Used for some time I like them

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »