• Formerly Cleansing Blend with Fibers

• Reviews | English

Nature's Secret should not be kept.

Posted by Reviewer3281806 on Jul 15, 2009

This is not a product you discuss with ease at lunch with your coworkers. However, family is open season! I've used this product for over 10 years now and considering that my daughters have the same genetic material - at least in part - I felt they should know about it. They all have thanked me over and over - and one son-in-law has thanked me as well.

It make me better for good bowel movements.

Posted by ILoveHealthy on Jul 16, 2012

and clean my colon.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2286124 on Dec 06, 2008

My husband has been using this product for a long period of time and will not use any other. I have also started using it and have corrected some of my digestive problems. This is a very good product.

Nature's Secret Multi-Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1933431 on Mar 05, 2008

My doctor has recommended that I stay on a fiber product because of constipation problems. I've tried numerous fiber products. They are either very hard to take (because of texture or flavor) or they don't work. I've been taking this product for years with great results.

Controls my IBS

Posted by Reviewer1179921 on Apr 13, 2007

Together with Multi-Herb, controls my otherwise uncontrollable IBS. Great stuff.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Oct 05, 2010

These are dairy free even though it doesn't say, if they weren't I'd be sick. These are very good as I suffer no constipation when I take them, they seem to help with weight loss and weight management, if I stop taking them (like if I run out of them) I will gain 6-7lb in couple of weeks, when I start taking them again the weight gain vanishes. I don't feel bloated either. I can tell when I don't take them. Be prepared to take a couple of tablets on a regular daily basis.

fiber blend tablets

Posted by Reviewer2244462 on Aug 08, 2008

Excellent fiber product,,,gentle.

multi-fiber cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2963198 on Apr 28, 2010

I have been using these for over 4 years and they keep my system running. I had to work up to the # of tablets I take every day. Haven't found any other better fiber supplement. Great price, too!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2524436 on Jan 19, 2009

I take two in the morning along with two tablets of "Cleansing Blend with Herbs" and it has tremendous result!!

Nice Product

Posted by SRicketts on Nov 19, 2009

Have been taking this fiber for several weeks and it has helped me stay more regular!