Nature's Secret, Multi-Fiber Cleanse, 275 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2286124 on Dec 06, 2008

My husband has been using this product for a long period of time and will not use any other. I have also started using it and have corrected some of my digestive problems. This is a very good product.

Nature's Secret should not be kept.

Posted by Reviewer3281806 on Jul 15, 2009

This is not a product you discuss with ease at lunch with your coworkers. However, family is open season! I've used this product for over 10 years now and considering that my daughters have the same genetic material - at least in part - I felt they should know about it. They all have thanked me over and over - and one son-in-law has thanked me as well.

Nice Product

Posted by SRicketts on Nov 19, 2009

Have been taking this fiber for several weeks and it has helped me stay more regular!

Works great, yet gentle

Posted by Reviewer3184884 on Dec 10, 2009

Works fine for me, also does not interfere with my regular activities, such as work, fitness classes etc. Even fewer pills compared to maximum recommended dosage is enough.

multi-fiber cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2963198 on Apr 28, 2010

I have been using these for over 4 years and they keep my system running. I had to work up to the # of tablets I take every day. Haven't found any other better fiber supplement. Great price, too!