Nature's Secret, Parastroy, Cleanse & Sweep The Intestinal Tract, 2 Bottles, 90 Capsules Each

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Nov 25, 2009

My husband and I both started taking parastroy. He has had no problem tolerating it and thinks it is doing something for him. I on the other hand only made it 3 days and was severly sick to my stomach for a wk. I think the laxative is to harsh for anyone with a sensitive stomach.

Clean sweep

Posted by Reviewer2109917 on Oct 30, 2011

I did this after a week and a have in SE Asia. I felt I needed it, and I had a good experience the last time I did it 4 months ago. Both times, I have no miraculous stories of worm colonies emerging, but I do love how this rings me out clean. It takes a couple of days to get things regular and moving, but when it's going, it's going. Be sure to drink plenty of water with it and during the day. I regret that I made the mistake of taking my does in the morning, then having an iced coffee and then getting stuck in a lecture room for two hours with only a little water. My stomach felt like it was being twisted in knots. After that, things were nice though. I'll definitely do one again the next time I'm due for a cleaning.

Nature's Secret, Parastroy, 2 Bottles, 90 Capsules Each

Posted by Reviewer1648687 on Oct 21, 2008

Worked well but boy did my bm's stink. Good product. Easy to take. Satisfied with results.

No ill side effects... I guess it worked!

Posted by Reviewer2460963 on Sep 29, 2010

I just completed taking this and experienced no ill side effects at all which is great... but I never saw anything strange either... so either it didn't work or I've got no parasites to begin with (which I'm regarding as a very good thing!) Doesn't hurt to do this though 'just in case'. ;)

good for digestion as well

Posted by Reviewer3073265 on Aug 29, 2011

I ordered this even though I had no major signs of parasites. My upper stomach was always hard and any time I ate anything, esp starchy food I would balloon up and be in pain for hours. I was also having extremely dry itchy skin on my arms and legs that no amount of adjusting my thyroid meds or bathing routine would help. I have been taking it for a week now and have seen a huge difference in my digestion. I am not afraid to eat now! And the itchy skin is calming down. I can tell by my stomach not being hard anymore and my face is breaking out a bit that it's doing something. Don't know what, but it's helping. If nothing else, I'd take it just for all the digestive enzymes that are in both of the pills.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »