Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3306957 on Dec 14, 2015

Before you decided to see a MD for your digestive problems(gallbladder problem in my case), clean your system from parasites!!! You will be shock what lives inside you! Parasites can block your bile duct and cause you lots of problem even force you to get your gallbladder removed! I was suffering from gallbladder inflamation and digestive problems for almost two year, tried all natural remedies. I'm in a good shape, even became vegetarian...., but nothing worked:(( until one day I saw this product and read people's reviews. I'm taking it for 2 weeks now, saw evidence of parasites in my stool on the 10th day(like rice looking nasties)! No inflammation anymore, lots of energy!!! Thank u Iherb!!!! I got Parastroy for my daughter too! I'm planing on cleaning my system once or twice a year because I travel to Europe often! Worth to try!!!

Great if you want to detox your colon

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 25, 2014

I recommended this product to someone who had a pretty disturbed bowel movement. This cleanse helped to cleanse their colon. I also advised to use flaxseed oil on a daily basis to support her body with good fats and fiber. Today their bowel movement is optimal. I'd also recommend this if you want to cleanse your colon once a year to get rid of toxins.

Was BEYOND SHOCKED!!!

Posted by 5572698635159815936 on Oct 22, 2014

I've been investigating parasite cleanses for some time now. After hearing that 1 out of 4 Americans have them without knowing and knowing that I've never done one it was a good chance I had them. Lot's of things I've read had side effects of severe stomach pain and/or was very expensive. So when I found this one I thought I would try it. I'm on my 4th or 5th day now and did miss a couple doses and was started to think this was just a good colon cleanse till I felt the need to go to the bathroom a second time this morning. As I went to the bathroom it was like the runs I was thinking I was going to need to stop taking them if this was the case. But when I looked it wasn't waste but a bunch of white eggs and clear worm looking things!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! I told my husband and daughter if these work you're both taking these! I will be ordering them for them as well telling everyone I know about these. They are well worth the money!!! Awwwwww still so freaked out and feel as if there's more to come out and grateful they are coming out!!!! YUCK!!!!!

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Sep 24, 2014

Found this product excellent - Great Value for Money - My health has Definitely improved - will be doing this detox annually. Recomended.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1562546 on Aug 25, 2014

I gave this to a friend who had a terrible parasite problem on her arm this past year. It had healed up, but when she took this more came out of her arm and through her bowels too. I've not used it yet, but plan on purchasing more soon.

Buy it!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Aug 03, 2014

All my live (I'm 48 now) I'm suffering from gut problems. My belly can be extremly swollen (think 10 months pregnant with triplets), bad cramps, always (yes always!) in pain. Ended up at ER several times etc. etc. How I found Parastroy I cant remember but if you have any problem in your gut area, please buy it! For the first time in 48 years I'm pain free for almost a month. This is very rare for me. So, I keep using this for I while to kill all the bad parasites and than will continue using it twice a year.

parastroy rocks!

Posted by 4748110945412547480 on Mar 22, 2014

I had some eczema problems for ages and I tried apple cider vinegar for awhile n the moment I sstop my eczema will flare up again. After taking parastroy somehow I get more energy n more sleep, I been suffering insomnia for a while. Not sure wat nasties came out but not gonna look! I do feel v relief after my bowel movement. It mite be more than twice per day.

Great product, really helps!

Posted by 4835488901576316616 on Jan 06, 2014

Most people have something and don't even know. About half of the worlds society have parasites according to academic studies. There is no reason to suffer. Highly recommend this product!

Holy cow

Posted by 4820049682046323941 on Nov 06, 2013

After reading the reviews and googling images of intestinal worms, I was super scared to try this. It truly is amazing what comes out of you. I didn't want to look too close for fear of trauma but I feel like whatever doesn't belong in me is now out of me. That makes me happy.

5-Star Rating for a reason.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Oct 31, 2013

There aren't that many products that you can actually SEE working...this is one of them. Not to say it is very pleasant to look at...I won't elaborate, but try this and you will know exactly what I mean. A perfect blend of vegetables and herbs to flush out those "nasties" that doctors either don't know or don't care about, and no other pharmaceutical product will be able to rid you of either. I highly recommend this product, if I could give it more than a 5-Star rating, I would. Please iHerb, keep this as a permanently available item on your stock-list. I would recommend using this three to four times per-year, once every three to four months, to keep you parasite-free and give your bowels a good flush. It worked for me!