Somewhat effective

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

When I used this product, I noticed some changes, but it didn't really do the job. Also, I didn't do anything with the CD, so it's really a waste of material.

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3306957 on Dec 14, 2015

Before you decided to see a MD for your digestive problems(gallbladder problem in my case), clean your system from parasites!!! You will be shock what lives inside you! Parasites can block your bile duct and cause you lots of problem even force you to get your gallbladder removed! I was suffering from gallbladder inflamation and digestive problems for almost two year, tried all natural remedies. I'm in a good shape, even became vegetarian...., but nothing worked:(( until one day I saw this product and read people's reviews. I'm taking it for 2 weeks now, saw evidence of parasites in my stool on the 10th day(like rice looking nasties)! No inflammation anymore, lots of energy!!! Thank u Iherb!!!! I got Parastroy for my daughter too! I'm planing on cleaning my system once or twice a year because I travel to Europe often! Worth to try!!!

Parasite Prevention, good for that but not for a cure

Posted by 5606774359393473612 on Aug 27, 2015

I liked the product and finally finished taking it all. But I don't know how effective it was. I think the dosages of, say, the black walnut hull powder and the wormwood were far too low to be completely effective in getting rid of all the parasites and worms I have been exposed to.

No idea really

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I used this as one of the means to deal with a candida overgrowth in my system. I didn't have any of the reactions or things in my stool which were reported by other users in iherb reviews. So maybe I didn't have any parasites.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3218971 on May 13, 2015

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks. I think it is good in general for a gentle detox! bout

Made skin dry and nails brittle

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Feb 16, 2015

Two family members took this product as directed with hope and expectation of good results. In one person dry skin and tiredness appeared by the end of first week. In another person brittle and flaky nails appeared within two weeks of taking this supplement. Maybe it is a good formula for some people, but in my family members it showed sings of stripping the intestines of all good along with bad stuff. Personally, I will not buy again.

Great if you want to detox your colon

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 25, 2014

I recommended this product to someone who had a pretty disturbed bowel movement. This cleanse helped to cleanse their colon. I also advised to use flaxseed oil on a daily basis to support her body with good fats and fiber. Today their bowel movement is optimal. I'd also recommend this if you want to cleanse your colon once a year to get rid of toxins.

Was BEYOND SHOCKED!!!

Posted by 5572698635159815936 on Oct 22, 2014

I've been investigating parasite cleanses for some time now. After hearing that 1 out of 4 Americans have them without knowing and knowing that I've never done one it was a good chance I had them. Lot's of things I've read had side effects of severe stomach pain and/or was very expensive. So when I found this one I thought I would try it. I'm on my 4th or 5th day now and did miss a couple doses and was started to think this was just a good colon cleanse till I felt the need to go to the bathroom a second time this morning. As I went to the bathroom it was like the runs I was thinking I was going to need to stop taking them if this was the case. But when I looked it wasn't waste but a bunch of white eggs and clear worm looking things!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! I told my husband and daughter if these work you're both taking these! I will be ordering them for them as well telling everyone I know about these. They are well worth the money!!! Awwwwww still so freaked out and feel as if there's more to come out and grateful they are coming out!!!! YUCK!!!!!

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Sep 24, 2014

Found this product excellent - Great Value for Money - My health has Definitely improved - will be doing this detox annually. Recomended.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1562546 on Aug 25, 2014

I gave this to a friend who had a terrible parasite problem on her arm this past year. It had healed up, but when she took this more came out of her arm and through her bowels too. I've not used it yet, but plan on purchasing more soon.