Didnt suit me

Posted by RklVvl on Dec 18, 2014

Started with one pill in the evening and next day it started kicking in. Got really bad diharea, no pains or cramps but couldnt really leave the bathroom for 2 days. I tought "riding it out" the whole time staying 1 in the morning 1 on the evening but it didnt help. After week I diseded to stop when it really seemed diharea would not stop. My nutrition was consistant the whole time and before I had no problems with it. Diharea stopped when I stopped taking these pills.

Very effective.

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Dec 21, 2009

A very good product. I've used it for years.

Smooth move

Posted by Reviewer1531009 on Dec 31, 2009

Things seem to be flowing much better with this product.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1969730 on Feb 15, 2011

I love this product

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

it works to clean me out. but the effect takes a few hours, which is good. i dont take them every day becos i don't want to become dependent on them. natural bms are the best, so I'll only take these when i need to

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2801784 on Jun 01, 2011

I received the product in Brazil within 13 days. It was really fast. I recommend the site and the product is of excellent quality! I'm satisfied!

Super preparation for veggie juice fast

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jun 01, 2012

Twice a year a do a 7-day juice fast. The week prior to the fast, I take Super Cleanse to start clearing out my intestines. It works great, without nausea or cramping.

Very good

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

Very good for helping regularity in a gentle way. At first I took these for two weeks but now I take two every few days. Not that you eat them but they do taste nice of licorice..