WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

I have been taken this for about 4 month now and I am soooo pleased!!!!!!!!!! It makes you regular, does not upset your stomach and is gentle but yet effective. Nice product at a fantastic price. Thank you i-herb for carrying this product...............

Karyn Rowlands

Posted by Reviewer1774541 on Jun 11, 2008

I absolutely LOVE this product. I can definitely feel the difference already. I don't feel so bloated and uncomfortable anymore and I've actually lost a bit of weight!

works great!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Nov 03, 2011

Really effective, don't waiste your money on something else. And the best is that even after you stop taking it, your body becomes much regular... Regularity may not be a problem for some, but for those with huge isssues in this department, i would wholeheartedily recommend this product!

Really cleans you out

Posted by Reviewer1611079 on Feb 22, 2011

The best product so far for cleaning you out. Also, no cramping at all even with 8 tabs a day- drink lots of water and you will be amazed. Just don't be TOO far from the bathroom.. my tummy has even flattened in just one week-

Ultimate Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1122438 on Feb 07, 2008

I take one of each of these tablets everyday. I have terrible IBS, it stays almost completely under control by taking U.C. I am very regular and had no real problems with gas. If I eat too much junk food and get irregular again I increase the dosage until I am regular again then back it back down. Healthcare professionals are always stating that Americans don't get enough fiber....well here you go ;-)

THE WORST CLEANSE PRODUCT I EVER TRIED

Posted by Reviewer2748784 on Feb 17, 2011

Worst part is that I bought 2 packages for my wife and I. We have tried diferent types of cleansing products and by far this one is the worse ever. Before buying I read other reviews and they seemed prety positive so we bought them feeling confident. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM NATURES SECRET AGAIN. WORST PRODUCT EVER AND BE VERY CAREFUL IT WILL BLOW YOU UP LIKE A PUMKIN. also they don't really give you instructions on the product but you will receive 2 cd's selling you every litle product the company sells using fear of parasites and misc. Awfull. IHerb is a great company and will keep on purchasing from them but Natures secret never never never will take another dollar from me. Don't buy this product. You will thank me. Nico from Canada.

Nature's Secret Ultimate Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Feb 09, 2008

Easy to take, but could be too strong for some. I only use it in the evening.

review

Posted by Reviewer3287428 on Feb 02, 2012

Wow, careful with these, have to take it easy at the start, it definitly cleans you out. Eases off after a bit. I only did a week as the laxative in it I read on other websites that it causes melanosis of the colon which is a darkening of the colon that can make diagnosis later during a colonoscopy difficult. So seeing as I did this cleanse for a week instead of a month as recommended I am not sure that I got the full benefit of the cleanse. It did make my stomach feel happier and flatter, I didn't think I had any stomach issues prior to the cleanse but doing a week of these tabs did make my tummy happier

I will buy this at least every 6 months

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Jun 20, 2008

This is a wonderful cleanser, I feel so good since taking this for the last 2 weeks. I have lost at least 5 lbs so far and I have more energy and my skin is clearing up from the initial breakout (which I know is part of the release of toxins). I usually do a cleanse at least once a year and I really like this product, very effective.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2228656 on Mar 26, 2008

This works, just like everybody says. As a 100-lb person, I had to lower the dosage to one of each pill per day.