Nature's Secret, Urinary Flush & Support, with Cranberry, 60 Capsules

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3081542 From Minnesota on Oct 28, 2006

This product kicked a UTI that my prescription antibiotic couldn't handle. I ordered it as a last resort before requesting something stronger from my doctor. This performed better than cranberry, mannose-d, and Macrobid.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1600537 From Texas on Jul 28, 2011

I use whenever I feel cystitis coming on and I can make it go away. Excellent product!

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2521542 From Illinois on Dec 14, 2010

AT LAST (SERIOUSLY) I DONT HAVE TO GO LIKE TWENTY TIMES IN ONE NIGHT! IT WORKED FROM PILL 1 I HAVE TO HURRY UP AND BUY MORE BEFORE SOME NUT DISCONTINUES IT!

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1530430 From Pennsylvania on Nov 17, 2007

I was plagued with UTIs and finally began taking cranberry supplements. I went for years and never had another bout with UTIs, then I decided I was cured and stopped. Mistake. I consequently got another UTI and felt the antibiotic hadn't totally cleared it. I got the urinary cleanse and felt completely rid of it. Now, I'm back on cranberry supplements but am keeping a bottle of this on hand just in case.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2862676 From California on Sep 15, 2008

I bought this to take in place of some chemical concoction the doctor gave me to ease the pain of a UTI infection. Within 24 hours the pain had eased. I would recommend this for any type of urinary tract problem