urinary cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

I didn't have any pains or whatever so cannot say how it works. I was taking them and hoping it works.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Bought this for my dog who has ailing kidneys. She can't tell me how she feels, but she still gets up and goes on walks, loves to eat, and her kidneys are still funcioning after 6 mos.

First time trying it.

Posted by Reviewer2873603 on Feb 22, 2009

I bought this product after reading the reviews on this site. Went to several doctors, all said nothing was wrong and couldn't find anything. The discomfort seems to have improved. I'm not done with it yet. But so far, so good.

Nature's Secret, Ultimate Urinary Cleanse, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Mar 02, 2009

Great for occasional bladder infections!

GREAT A BIT STRONG

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Apr 08, 2008

Its great but strong enough that I dont have to take it daily. This does make your muscles stronger in the bladder. I really does clense. Try it and you will love it

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Dec 25, 2008

This item helps lower the excessive bubbles in the urine as in diabetics, it also seams to clear up protein in the urine if you see a lot of little specs in the toylet after you go. This works pretty well.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Nov 08, 2007

Effective in cutting down the urgency and number of trips to the bathroom as long as I keep taking it.

The ultimate supplement for me.

Posted by Reviewer2171854 on May 01, 2009

As a result of my dicovery of this product, I have been able to stop permanently taking antibiotics to prevent and cure urinary tract infections. For this reason, I strongly recommend this product. My doctor must think I have moved without telling him, I haven't seen him for so long. Hydration is paramountly important though when using it.

Anynomous!!!

Posted by Reviewer2466999 on Mar 05, 2008

The product was good. Help clear up my bladder infection with getting expensive hospital bills.

Can't do without IT!

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

This is the best thing I've every found to keep my UTIs in check. I use to have to go to the dr and take antibiotics several times a year for chronic UTIs. Now when I feel one coming on I just take this product (either 1/2 or a whole bottle). Great time and money saver and I feel good about using a natural alternative instead of OTC meds.