old-age

Posted by Reviewer3231129 on Jul 24, 2011

For keeping good prostate and urinary!

newish to this one

Posted by Reviewer3293980 on Feb 16, 2011

I have only been taking this for a short time but so far I am at least cistitis free. Will write again when I have been taking for 3 months

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Bought this for my dog who has ailing kidneys. She can't tell me how she feels, but she still gets up and goes on walks, loves to eat, and her kidneys are still funcioning after 6 mos.

GREAT A BIT STRONG

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Apr 08, 2008

Its great but strong enough that I dont have to take it daily. This does make your muscles stronger in the bladder. I really does clense. Try it and you will love it

Nature's Secret, Ultimate Urinary Cleanse, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Mar 02, 2009

Great for occasional bladder infections!

First time trying it.

Posted by Reviewer2873603 on Feb 22, 2009

I bought this product after reading the reviews on this site. Went to several doctors, all said nothing was wrong and couldn't find anything. The discomfort seems to have improved. I'm not done with it yet. But so far, so good.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Nov 08, 2007

Effective in cutting down the urgency and number of trips to the bathroom as long as I keep taking it.

Anynomous!!!

Posted by Reviewer2466999 on Mar 05, 2008

The product was good. Help clear up my bladder infection with getting expensive hospital bills.

The ultimate supplement for me.

Posted by Reviewer2171854 on May 01, 2009

As a result of my dicovery of this product, I have been able to stop permanently taking antibiotics to prevent and cure urinary tract infections. For this reason, I strongly recommend this product. My doctor must think I have moved without telling him, I haven't seen him for so long. Hydration is paramountly important though when using it.

Great products and great service

Posted by Reviewer2335947 on Oct 27, 2010

iHerb continues to ship quickly; I almost always receive my products within 1-2 days. I continue to count on iHerb for great selection and service.