Nature's Secret, Urinary Flush & Support, with Cranberry, 60 Capsules

my happiness!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2434229 on Sep 16, 2011

they have cured me from cystitis. what else can i say - i suffered 2 years, couldnt leave normal life. was on diets all the time. candida,uti. this was best 9 dollars i have ever spend. I took just 1 a day - they are very strong. In the morning, with light food, but you have to drink like 3 liters of water per day. after a while you will notice yor eyes irritation, all red, but it is normal for detoxifying effect. Yes, you will look funny, sometimes, but it wirth it. But it will be less noticible if you will drink enough water with it. If you have not strong bladder musculs or uti, any infections or kidney problems, and you think you will never cure try it! It worth it!!!!!!! Great great great! thank you nature, nature secret, iherb, and my sister giving me this link!

Change in product

Posted by Reviewer2776470 on Oct 26, 2013

This product in the same packaging and look of Label was originally called Urinary Cleanse and Flush Which I LOVED and used religiously along with telling numerous people who had similar UTI problems. Now Natures' Secret changed their ingredients TOTALLY, in their new similarly named product Urinary Flush and Support... A very tricky change considering I called the company to inquire where my favorite product went and to my disappointment was told that this product replaced the now discontinued Urinary Cleanse and Flush. I am so disappointed. The original ingredient list is as follows: European Golden Rod 75mg Asperagus extract 60mg Birch extract 50mg cranberry 50mg java tea extract 50mg proprietary blend of alfalfa powder and bioperine 46mg Uva Ursi 45mg cornsilk powder 20mg the only 2 ingredients they kept were the cornsilk and cranberry the rest are changed. Look in your cupboards and compare old name product to the replacement. if you like the old product call the 1 800 number on your bottle and complain... ask for the OLD Urinary Cleanse and Flush to make a come back!!! I am very disappointed that this company would take away such a great product and replace it with another totally different product, with almost the same name and same packaging hoping we would not see the difference. We will see how this new one works but here is my OLD review Review for Original Product: After getting several UTI's, 3 or more rounds of antibiotics and searching the whole internet for answers, I searched Iherb for answers. I tried several products and none helped, Lots of people seemed to really get relief from this product, so I gave this a try. I took 2 at a time serval times a day, I also drank plenty of water. Now at the first sign of UTI or cystisitis I take a couple capsules and it all goes away. No pain No doctors and thats the way I like it. I also take plenty of acidophilus. at least 50 billion a day. the two combined also help with bacterial vaginosis & uti which often come together.

old-age

Posted by Reviewer3231129 on Jul 24, 2011

For keeping good prostate and urinary!

newish to this one

Posted by Reviewer3293980 on Feb 16, 2011

I have only been taking this for a short time but so far I am at least cistitis free. Will write again when I have been taking for 3 months

urinary cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

I didn't have any pains or whatever so cannot say how it works. I was taking them and hoping it works.