Very helpful for UTI's

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on May 27, 2009

Now and then I need something in addition to D-Mannose Powder and then I take Nature's Secret, Ultimate Urinary Cleanse.

Helped me out

Posted by Reviewer2709738 on Apr 13, 2010

After having a hard time taking prescriptions for frequent urination, this product worked well in combination with other supplements. I would recommend this for urinary health.

Can't do without IT!

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

This is the best thing I've every found to keep my UTIs in check. I use to have to go to the dr and take antibiotics several times a year for chronic UTIs. Now when I feel one coming on I just take this product (either 1/2 or a whole bottle). Great time and money saver and I feel good about using a natural alternative instead of OTC meds.

Nature's Secret Urinary Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2782875 on Apr 22, 2011

I have been using this product for a couple of years now. Instead of taking prescribed daily antibiotics, I take it regularly and increase the dose when I feel like I may be getting a urinary tract infection. I haven't had a urinary tract infection since I began using this.

Fantastic product

Posted by 4986006230066075565 on Oct 19, 2014

Tried the woman probiotic doesn't help but took this Unrinary Flush & Support , it ease my bladder discomfort & less frequent to toilet. It is better than antibiotic which have many side effects & will continue taking to prevent recurrence of uti.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2801784 on Jun 01, 2011

I received the product in Brazil within 13 days. It was really fast. I recommend the site and the product is of excellent quality! I'm satisfied!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Aug 03, 2010

I was having issues urinated every few minutes. After a few days of using this product I am fully recovered and my bladder is back to normal, I will keep taking this to complete the cycle.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Oct 15, 2010

Others have had success with this product so I thought I'd give it a try. So far seems to be helping.

Excellent Urinary System Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 05, 2009

Cleans your urinary system, works several times daily, but works great

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on May 02, 2011

My daughter is taking this she says its pretty good