New To iHerb?

Nature's Secret, Urinary Flush & Support, with Cranberry, 60 Capsules

always works for me

Posted by Reviewer1024483 on Aug 13, 2009

this has been a godsend because I will get the feeling of a urinary tract infection starting, but it always goes away with this product. You will definitely see if you try it!!

Helped me out

Posted by Reviewer2709738 on Apr 13, 2010

After having a hard time taking prescriptions for frequent urination, this product worked well in combination with other supplements. I would recommend this for urinary health.

Change in product

Posted by Reviewer2776470 on Oct 26, 2013

This product in the same packaging and look of Label was originally called Urinary Cleanse and Flush Which I LOVED and used religiously along with telling numerous people who had similar UTI problems. Now Natures' Secret changed their ingredients TOTALLY, in their new similarly named product Urinary Flush and Support... A very tricky change considering I called the company to inquire where my favorite product went and to my disappointment was told that this product replaced the now discontinued Urinary Cleanse and Flush. I am so disappointed. The original ingredient list is as follows: European Golden Rod 75mg Asperagus extract 60mg Birch extract 50mg cranberry 50mg java tea extract 50mg proprietary blend of alfalfa powder and bioperine 46mg Uva Ursi 45mg cornsilk powder 20mg the only 2 ingredients they kept were the cornsilk and cranberry the rest are changed. Look in your cupboards and compare old name product to the replacement. if you like the old product call the 1 800 number on your bottle and complain... ask for the OLD Urinary Cleanse and Flush to make a come back!!! I am very disappointed that this company would take away such a great product and replace it with another totally different product, with almost the same name and same packaging hoping we would not see the difference. We will see how this new one works but here is my OLD review Review for Original Product: After getting several UTI's, 3 or more rounds of antibiotics and searching the whole internet for answers, I searched Iherb for answers. I tried several products and none helped, Lots of people seemed to really get relief from this product, so I gave this a try. I took 2 at a time serval times a day, I also drank plenty of water. Now at the first sign of UTI or cystisitis I take a couple capsules and it all goes away. No pain No doctors and thats the way I like it. I also take plenty of acidophilus. at least 50 billion a day. the two combined also help with bacterial vaginosis & uti which often come together.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1227723 on Jul 16, 2010

This helped stop my urinary tract infection. It was bad. I did have to buy a second one because I didn't know if the infection was quite done.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Aug 03, 2010

I was having issues urinated every few minutes. After a few days of using this product I am fully recovered and my bladder is back to normal, I will keep taking this to complete the cycle.