I like this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1439540 on Jan 02, 2008

I am so glad I purchase this product. I feel the strengthening of my bladder after using this product. I guess its the cranberry that helps. Good stuff! NO more bladder infection!

No more UTI's

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Dec 17, 2007

My daughter swears by this product, feels it keeps her out of the doctor's office.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Nov 17, 2007

I was plagued with UTIs and finally began taking cranberry supplements. I went for years and never had another bout with UTIs, then I decided I was cured and stopped. Mistake. I consequently got another UTI and felt the antibiotic hadn't totally cleared it. I got the urinary cleanse and felt completely rid of it. Now, I'm back on cranberry supplements but am keeping a bottle of this on hand just in case.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Nov 08, 2007

Effective in cutting down the urgency and number of trips to the bathroom as long as I keep taking it.

great price and it really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1077692 on Oct 20, 2007

i started taking this 4 days after i felt an infection starting. it saved me from a doctor visit and more awful antibiotics. i noticed a big improvement in my symptoms after about 3 days and i finished the bottle just to be sure. no infection and my bladder felt stronger!! now i keep a bottle on hand just in case.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3081542 on Oct 28, 2006

This product kicked a UTI that my prescription antibiotic couldn't handle. I ordered it as a last resort before requesting something stronger from my doctor. This performed better than cranberry, mannose-d, and Macrobid.