July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Sources, AbsorbAid, Digestive Support, Powder, 10.5 oz (300 g)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Absorb aid powder

Posted by Reviewer3265768 on Mar 26, 2010

This is a great product for stomach and disgestive upset.I gave this powder to my sister to try one night because she had horrific stomach pain where she couldn't eat a single thing for days. She drank it and within minutes she was belching and burping and was so happy because the pain left her. This is the truth.

May cure your Acid Reflux

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Sep 03, 2010

I had been taking Prilosec and Nexium and other perscription drugs for my acid reflux and following all those diet restrictions for 20 years. Since using Absorb Aid, poweder and capsules, I can eat anyting, anytime and feel wonderful. I use the powder at home and carry capsules with me if I am gong to be eating out.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on May 05, 2011

I use this product in my smoothies, has a good taste. My bloating is gone.

EXCELLENT item!

Posted by Reviewer3031698 on Oct 20, 2008

This stuff really works... as with ANY digestive aid, just don't use it for a few minutes after hot foods and it's super-effective in preventing acid reflux.