Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Sources, Kolorex, Advanced Candida Care, 60 Softgels

Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Apr 23, 2010

All I can say about this product is that before I began it, I had more yeast problems than I did after two months on it. I intend to continue longer. I also have taken more probiotics as well as a few other things. But I credit this with the lion's share of support. I couldn't face the anti yeast diet one more time. I eat very healthily but I was NOT going to forego maple syrup etc etc etc. I'm too old to delay that kind of daily satisfaction! So, this has really helped.

Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1702014 on Jun 20, 2009

Horopito is the best product I have found for getting rid of yeast. If you do have a bad overgrowth it can give you stomach ache, but I take one at night and don't really notice it. If you don't have a bad overgrowth then you won't get a stomach ache. But once again it is the best product I have tried and I have tried many of them. I would rate it as superior.p

Awesome Candida Care

Posted by Reviewer1008367 on Jun 19, 2007

Whenever I know that the yeast in my system is getting a little out of control...I just use this product, and I'm evened out again. No more crazy Candida diets, and I don't have to buy 10 different products.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1886593 on Dec 11, 2007

I have used this product for several years when I eat yeast or sugar to cleanse my body of those impurities and keep my candida levels normal. It is the best product out there combined with HSO Probiotic. Others cannot compare!

Works really well

Posted by Reviewer1011422 on Nov 06, 2010

My skin has been itching for several months now. I strongly suspect candida. I tried a number of good anti candida products and probiotics including the reputable five lac and yet nothing worked. Then I discovered Kolorex. Nothing happened for about 10 days and then I got my life back. My itching improved immensely. Some days don't have at all and when I do it is not as bad and usually I can point to something (carbohydrate) I have have eaten.. I am not out of the woods yet and will continue with Kolorex for some time longer but I am so glad I discovered this wonderful product. I have had no side effects from taking it.