• Formally known as Advanced Intestinal Care

• Customer Ratings

DOES NOT WORK AT ALL

Posted by 5350625034459712986 on Apr 13, 2015

Quantity of extract is so small that It does not work at all. Very expensive and unefficient product

True to claims

Posted by 5508976188694409736 on Jul 21, 2014

I have been pretty pleased with this product. I feel that it is effective in combating yeast overgrowth. However, it was most effective when I combined it with another anti-fungal capsule (one that contained olive, pau d' arco, and walnut) for a maximum level of strength. The combination of the two has been what has made a difference. This product needs to be used for many months (depending on the amount of yeast overgrowth) to really make a difference. Give it time.

Didn't cure toenail fungus

Posted by Reviewer1327109 on Nov 25, 2012

I ordered two bottles and am halfway through the second bottle. So I have been taking it for about three months. I ordered this because someone else wrote that their toenail fungus grew out. I have three fungal toes (one big toe and two small). Instead of getting rid of the fungus it spread to my other big toe which quite rapidly got completely infected (instead of a slow spread like usual). So this was counterproductive for me. I won't be ordering this again. By the way I did not have any bad reactions or side effects from taking this (other than the toe).

NOT RECIEVED

Posted by Reviewer2479203 on Sep 27, 2012

It has been 6 weeks, I have still not recieved the product!!!! not happy and can not make contact to advise

Great

Posted by Reviewer2265245 on Jul 13, 2012

I finished a bottle last week, and about to start another one. I don't know if it helps though. I am on a grain-free diet (GAPS Diet).

Kolorex

Posted by 4946819931023266949 on Jun 17, 2012

I found the product through google and then to youtube and a couple of videos by a naturopath Doctor; found where to order it from an on-line source, ordered it, and have been pleased with the results;however, I still have a ringing in my ears, but it is much less than before taking the Kolorex. Don Hall

kolorex product

Posted by Reviewer1924289 on Jan 27, 2012

thanks for the product and price.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1656996 on Jan 27, 2012

I've been using this for years now. Unfortunately, continuously eating a diet that is completely free of wheat, sugar and yeast is tricky. I used to think this product would allow me to still eat 'treats' and keep the terrible itching at bay, however, am ready to admit it's an unhealthy way of thinking and a vicious cycle. Instead, I strive to eat in a manner that is healthy for me and use Kolorex to help eliminate symptoms and heal my body on a long-term basis. One must take with food or the burn is terrible. It is effective when used in conjunction with proper dietary habits.

Rescued me from my candida issues

Posted by Reviewer2938449 on Nov 16, 2011

I read about this in "The Yeast Connection and Women's Health" and "The Yeast Connection Cookbook." Even though I take acidophilus everyday, I still have candida and digestion issues. So far, Kolorex Advanced Candida Care is doing what the book said. It has helped me and I plan to continue to use it along with the acidophilus.

Seems to work synergistically with other anti-candida products

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Oct 23, 2011

I added this to my anti-candida regimen and it has definitely helped, though it's not strong enough on its own, imo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »