Nature's Sources, Kolorex, Intimate Care, Herbal Cream, 1.76 oz (50 g)

Reviews 4-star

Kolorex intimate care - Brilliant product

Posted by Reviewer1235595 on Mar 31, 2008

I have been using this cream for some time now and I feel it is really working for me, it soothes and relieves itchiness and swelling. It’s a pity I cannot get this in a pessary form, which would treat my thrush infection better.

Don't Know What I'd Do Without It

Posted by Reviewer2753882 on Jun 04, 2009

This has been a godsend. I've used it for the past several years though this is the first time I've seen it available on IHerb. I use it whenever I feel like I'm starting to come down with a yeast infection and it immediately balances the PH within a few days. Very soothing and comforting. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that it doesn't work nearly as well if I have a VYI that has already gotten out of hand. It takes quite a bit longer to remedy the issue but it still fights the fire itching and makes things much more tolerable.