Life saver

Posted by 4859505430488674618 on May 22, 2014

This is fantastic for the delicate region down there. Upon application, immediately, the itching stops. The ingredients are natural and mild, so perfect for such a delicate sensitive area, an area which absorbs more than most other parts of the skin. No need for the chemical-based conventional creams.

Kolorex Intimate Care Cream - A must to have in the Bathroom Cabinet

Posted by Reviewer3019524 on Jan 06, 2015

This product is indispensable in our household - we always have a back-up tube on hand. I, as a senior, find great relief from the cream. My daughter also uses the cream and finds it heals well. We would not be without it!

must have

Posted by VikaMalina on Sep 30, 2015

I use this cream almost every day and it lasts for long, easy absorbs, it gives me a wonderful feeling of freshness. I was looking for something like this for long time and it would be my must have now. Крем очень экономный, быстро впитывается, даёт замечательное чувство свежести. Буду брать постоянно.

Gives a comfortable feeling

Posted by 4667439534621464973 on Jan 19, 2016

i like this product and ordered it again . gives a little warm sensation when applied and cleans in gentle way .

Good

Posted by 5363780531729142229 on Feb 18, 2016

I have been using this along with other creams and soaps, so I can't actually tell if or how much this cream in particular works. But it seems like it is working just fine, and it soothes irritated skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »