Nature's Way, Alive!, Energy 50+, Multivitamin-Multimineral, For Adults 50+, 60 Tablets

Looks good but no real effect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 23, 2013

Looks good but no useful effects from it though the ingredients look just amazing. I heard a lot of bad information about multivitamins companies and I guess something is in it. Because as we are trying any other herb or supplement, which is not consisting from so many ingredients, we are feeling effects but after ~3 bottles of these there were no effect. I am even wondering how other people are rating it as good?

Didn't realize after I bought it, it contains Talc.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I bought this for my father to find a good natural multivitamin/mineral, but after he had taken it a while and I was going to reorder, I saw that talc was an ingredient in this. Talc is related to asbestos. God bless you all.

Nature's Way???

Posted by StarFire on Sep 17, 2013

READ THE LABEL! Dl-alpha tocopherol is a byproduct of a petrochemical dependent manufacturing process and may have adverse endocrine-disrupting activities, despite its molecular/chemical similarity to the natural isomer known as D-alpha tocopherol. No more Nature's way products for me...should have read the label before now!

So far, so good

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Jul 27, 2011

With all the herbs I take, I've never concentrated on vitamins. Alive! targets those in age of 50+, which includes myself. Also, it helps increase energy. With fibromyalgia and lupus, I need all the help with increasing my energy as possible. I've been taking it for a month now and find it an excellent product as I am experiencing a difference in how long I'm able to get chores done and running of errands before I need to rest. I will continue taking this product and I highly recommend same.

Energy 50+ Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3120328 on Jul 04, 2011

I got these on the recommendation of a friend.They seem to be giving me more energy and iherb had the best price.I buy alot of products from them and am very pleased with everything .