Absolutely Horrible - product and service

Posted by Reviewer1189852 on Jul 23, 2013

I bought this back in March this year along with other items. I strongly believe this bottle was well within the shelf life as it is only 4 months since my purchase. When I broke the security seal, a puff of air popped out from the bottle and I could see green mold on the neck of the bottle. The smell of the content was really bad. It's been 2 weeks since my first email to iHerb and I still have not heard from them. I wonder how long I need to wait for iHerb to respond to my complaint.

The only one a day that I feel okay about

Posted by Reviewer2827171 on Oct 04, 2008

Okay everybody, it's not going to taste like like sunshine and happiness, it's giving you all your vitamins for the day in an easily absorbable, quick to take form, and really, it's a lot better than those straight herbal extracts. I think it's a great product, I never took my multi three times a day like I was supposed to, so this works out well for me

Liquid multi-vitamin with comprehensive nutrition, but bad taste

Posted by Reviewer3135154 on Apr 21, 2011

My son don't like the taste and refuse to take it, so I will switch to pill form vitamin with fruity taste one.

Good nutrition....bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1003188 on May 07, 2008

I was looking forward to being able to get all of my nutrition without having to take a pill. While this has all the nutrition you need plus some, the taste is just awful. Also upsets my stomach without any food in it.

Alive is great!

Posted by Reviewer1318930 on Jul 26, 2008

This is a great product - I ordered it for a relative who went through chemo earlier this year and we have all noticed a difference in strength and recovery. I'm not sure how Alive! would work for others in same situation (we were not referred by a doctor to this product and I am not a doctor). I can only speak of our family's experience, which has been positive. In my opinion, this product is compatible to Vibe (and the folks at IHerb are much nicer to deal with than the Vibe toll free reps); my relative has tried both and Alive! worked best.

Liquid vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2864611 on Aug 23, 2008

This stuff is fantastic. Not a bad taste. Has lots of good stuff in it. I reordered.

Nature's Way, Alive!, Liquid Multi, Citrus Flavor, 30

Posted by Reviewer1597547 on Sep 07, 2008

I love this, the taste reminds me of polyvisol when I was a kid. I reccomend this multi vit.

Liquid Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2306096 on Sep 16, 2008

Love this liquid multi vitamin. Feel much better since taking it and have more energy. Gets in your system must faster than normal tablets. Best of all iherb.com offers it at an excellent price!

good product goo price

Posted by Reviewer3118231 on Sep 26, 2008

Price was very competitive. Shipping was prompt.

Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Sep 30, 2008

A great all in one liquid vitamin. At this value, will definately buy again.