Nature's Way, Alive

Posted by Reviewer1096405 on Oct 15, 2013

Wonderful product that I have used for a couple years now. Within three days I can always feel a difference.

Vile Taste

Posted by Reviewer3175996 on Oct 02, 2013

The first dose was ok then the taste went downhill from there. Tasted like sucking on a B vitamin tablet and something else. I made myself finish it to get a break from a bunch of tablets but I will never order it again

Absolutely Horrible - product and service

Posted by Reviewer1189852 on Jul 23, 2013

I bought this back in March this year along with other items. I strongly believe this bottle was well within the shelf life as it is only 4 months since my purchase. When I broke the security seal, a puff of air popped out from the bottle and I could see green mold on the neck of the bottle. The smell of the content was really bad. It's been 2 weeks since my first email to iHerb and I still have not heard from them. I wonder how long I need to wait for iHerb to respond to my complaint.

Horrible horrible product

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Jul 19, 2013

This is an awful product. I had the worst day of my life...its poison. I threw it in the garbage

Effective, but not very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3139418 on Nov 01, 2012

Effective, but not very tasty

taste is tolderable

Posted by aeshow on Sep 12, 2012

it doesnt taste great, but i tastes better than any other liquid vitamin i have tried. even my husband takes it...and, BTW, it gives him a lot of energy! definitely will be buying this over and over again.

Love it for smoothies!

Posted by 5753605497035319549 on May 02, 2012

Great additive to smoothies.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2628085 on Dec 09, 2011

This is my second bottle of the Nature's Way, ALIVE and I am pleased with it. The taste is very fruity and tasty. I usually add it to my Green Powdered drink and it improves the flavor.

Best back up system I've found

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

great way to ensure you are getting all your essential nutrients, especially when you can't or don't eat as healthy as you should. Plus I like the citrus flavor.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1872499 on Jun 29, 2011

Fast shipping to europe, No need add fee to governance SVK,