A Great stuff to be active all day long.

Posted by Reviewer1704765 on Jan 12, 2011

I bought it for my husband and according to him, "A Great stuff to be active all day long. " After taking it, he told that he never feels being burnt out and sleepy. It even contains Bilberry extract and Lutein for eyes so he seems so comfortable even if he works in front of computer for over 12hours a day .

Very good vitamins!

Posted by TMarchev on Jul 26, 2013

Recommended!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2745884 on Feb 04, 2011

Excellent product. I totally dislike those multivitamins with the 6000%DRD, which is in fact dangerous even when they are water solubles, eg: it is proven that more than 50mg diary of vitB6 can be nocive for health and cause neuropathy. So I find this product really good.

Husband told he likes them :)

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

Very good vitamins, because they care about men's health, heart and prostate due to its contents. I could persuade my husband into taking them because it's only 1 capsule per day :) Will order more. // Хорошие витамины для мужчин, так как состав позволяет позаботиться о сердце и пр. Уговорила мужа принимать, хотя он не любит любые таблетки, так как это всего одна таблетка в день :)

It works

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Nov 24, 2013

My first surprise was not the product but the delivery of the products. I placed the order on Monday from New Zealand and it reached there on Thursady! 4 working days with a delivery charge of $8! I still find it hard to believe. Now coming to the product, I felt its effective in first use. I used it for mental fatigue and I felt the getting 'alive' feeling within a few hours. Not everyone should expect it to work like that specially if you are not feeling mentally weak. It does have quality ingredients except for Magnesium and Zinc that are in oxide form which is poorly absorbed.

Decent Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Dec 06, 2013

This is a decent multivitamin, but I don't care for the amount of Vitamin A included in the ingredients. Studies having been increasingly showing that supplemental Vitamin A may actually be harmful and can further increase the risk lung cancer in smokers.

Good as usual

Posted by 5251374551832794785 on May 02, 2016

using this product since 3 months ago, works as expected, I think this is the best multivitamin I've ever used... Regards

Very good vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2867128 on Feb 26, 2012

My husband is older then 50 years and he feels much+much better with this vitamins. The most comfortable thing is he need to eat only one tablet every day and this is enough for now.

very good

Posted by Sallbadboy on Apr 06, 2012

Vitamin high quality suitable for men vitamina de alta qualidade indicada para homens

Skin problems

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Jan 11, 2015

I have never had problems using dietary supplements until now. My husband started using this product, me women's version, and he got red itchy spots all over his body. Both sides of my mouth split and I got red rash around my lips. Neither of us have never had any skin problems or allergic reactions to supplements or food. We changed every product that could affect our skin directly without success. Finally it occured to me that this vitamin supplement was something new to both of us. Symptoms healed in a couple of days after we stopped taking these supplements. So if you have mysterious skin problems - reconsider stop using this product.