what?

Posted by 5665625441392441568 on Feb 22, 2016

searched Multivitamins, got this, it seemed like a normal multi-vitamin, until I received it and read the packaging where apparently you're meant to take 3 (!) per day! So if you particularly enjoy swallowing tablets all day and bringing the packet around with you everywhere you go, look no further! Otherwise, other people like me might feel a little conned into believing they were buying just a simple, once a day multivitamin. Harder than it seems, apparently.

great

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014

I buy this for my husband. Firstly it is a wholefood multi which means that your body is able to absorb the nutrients. Also it is split up in 3 pill doses. This is important as your body can't absorb all the nutrients it needs in a 1 a day multi which is why urine is bright yellow on 1 a day multis as its being flushed out by the kidneys. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

What a cleanser!

Posted by 4903115261863078954 on Jun 19, 2014

This product flushed out the toxins in my body. About 4 days after I started taking this, I started to sweat out a toxic smelling sweat. After a day of smelling aweful, I felt much better. I'll be reordering this one again.

Good vitamins-------- Хорошие витамины

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered these vitamins for my nephew. In his opinon, the vitamins are good, no allergic reactions have been reported. But he didn't feel any positive effects as well. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказала эти витамины для своего племянника. По его мнению витамины хорошие, никаких аллергических реакций замечено не было, как в прочем и положительных эффектов от их употребления. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Tasty Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on May 17, 2014

All you need without a foul taste.

good

Posted by 5412676300250015323 on Dec 19, 2013

good supplement

good

Posted by selegra on Oct 18, 2013

soso

Posted by Reviewer3235350 on Nov 11, 2012

i feel it's soso

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1151521 on Jul 15, 2012

I'll probably stay on this vitamin for a while. It is cost effective, grind them up in my smoothies, can't taste them, and along with Calcium Pyruvate, think my energy level has improved.

The most complete MULTI-VITAMINS I´ve ever knew for me.

Posted by namorim on Jan 31, 2012

I am so happy with this product, it is complete and the price is so competitive. This is the elected multi.vitamins for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »