bought these for my husband

Posted by Reviewer2442286 on May 17, 2011

My man has a pretty high stress job, since I found the women's multi vitamin to be so invogorating, I bought these for my husband. Ladies, let me just say - you won't regret having him take these :)

great

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014

I buy this for my husband. Firstly it is a wholefood multi which means that your body is able to absorb the nutrients. Also it is split up in 3 pill doses. This is important as your body can't absorb all the nutrients it needs in a 1 a day multi which is why urine is bright yellow on 1 a day multis as its being flushed out by the kidneys. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

Men's Multi.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 20, 2011

I ordered this for my husband. He does not mind taking it and it seems not to upset his stomach. Will continue to order it for him because it works well and it is of better value then what we had ordered in the past.

Good Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3131268 on Apr 28, 2010

Consistently good vitamins.

Alive Multivitamins for Men

Posted by Reviewer1496827 on Dec 15, 2011

My hubby loves this product...he says there is nothing else out there that makes him feel energetic as this one does. He uses it with the blue/green algae and just raves about how he feels.

Good :)

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 18, 2010

this is my second buying. my father loves it :) and the shipping is so so so so x 100... fast and wonderful!! XD

Good vitamins-------- Хорошие витамины

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered these vitamins for my nephew. In his opinon, the vitamins are good, no allergic reactions have been reported. But he didn't feel any positive effects as well. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказала эти витамины для своего племянника. По его мнению витамины хорошие, никаких аллергических реакций замечено не было, как в прочем и положительных эффектов от их употребления. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 06, 2010

These are the best qaulity and value vitamins i have ever tried, i only need to take 1 or 2 tablets twice a week to cure any fatigue whice cold be caused by a lack of nutrients,i have a heavy job and hectic life style these vitamins do help me.

what?

Posted by 5665625441392441568 on Feb 22, 2016

searched Multivitamins, got this, it seemed like a normal multi-vitamin, until I received it and read the packaging where apparently you're meant to take 3 (!) per day! So if you particularly enjoy swallowing tablets all day and bringing the packet around with you everywhere you go, look no further! Otherwise, other people like me might feel a little conned into believing they were buying just a simple, once a day multivitamin. Harder than it seems, apparently.

Great