| English
| USD ($)

Nature's Way, Alive!, Men's Multi, Max Potency, 90 Tablets

bought these for my husband

Posted by Reviewer2442286 on May 17, 2011

My man has a pretty high stress job, since I found the women's multi vitamin to be so invogorating, I bought these for my husband. Ladies, let me just say - you won't regret having him take these :)

Men's Multi.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Apr 20, 2011

I ordered this for my husband. He does not mind taking it and it seems not to upset his stomach. Will continue to order it for him because it works well and it is of better value then what we had ordered in the past.

Good :)

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 18, 2010

this is my second buying. my father loves it :) and the shipping is so so so so x 100... fast and wonderful!! XD

great

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014

I buy this for my husband. Firstly it is a wholefood multi which means that your body is able to absorb the nutrients. Also it is split up in 3 pill doses. This is important as your body can't absorb all the nutrients it needs in a 1 a day multi which is why urine is bright yellow on 1 a day multis as its being flushed out by the kidneys. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

Good vitamins-------- Хорошие витамины

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered these vitamins for my nephew. In his opinon, the vitamins are good, no allergic reactions have been reported. But he didn't feel any positive effects as well. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказала эти витамины для своего племянника. По его мнению витамины хорошие, никаких аллергических реакций замечено не было, как в прочем и положительных эффектов от их употребления. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!