Fun way to take multi-vitamin

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

Although it smells like an ordinary multi-vitamin tablet at first, it gives surprisingly pleasant taste after you start chewing. You just have to bear a moment if you don't enjoy the odor of multi-vitamin. One that shape like a slice of orange is definitely citrusy, and I cannot really tell the difference between other two but I still like their fruity taste. I wish the manufacturer make them less sweet though.

Taste Great

Posted by Renzokuken on Jun 17, 2015

I was initially a bit hesitant to buy this considering I like in the tropics and I wasn't sure if the gummies will be able to survive the heat here. They arrived at my door step unscathed. They taste great and I find myself eating more than the recommended dosage hahaha. I can't swallow pills well and I am really happy that there's such a multivitamin in the market that taste great and relatively affordable.

taste ok but a funny smell

Posted by 4679031100960163604 on Jun 14, 2016

It taste ok but it has a pungent smell. My boyfriend is ok with it though. I maybe more sensitive to smells.

Arrived as one chunk with all the gummies glued to each other

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 19, 2015

I ordered this item twice, the first time it arrived okay, the second time it arrived as a one big chunk with all the gummies glued to each other. Can't do much, it;s useless, can't even take it out of the bottle. Except of this - taste: excellent smell: it has this unpleasant smell you notice sometimes with vitamin pills (other gummies I bought in the past didn't have that smell). texture: okay, they don't have this sugar-like cover that other gummies have.

the smell

Posted by 4631774567197643815 on Sep 15, 2016

It smells so bad. I couldn't bare it.

Good items

Posted by 5359174577781772933 on Jun 17, 2016

It's shipped fast and the vitimans are great

On-the-Go Nutrition

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Mar 08, 2016

Great for on the go nutrition... keep these in my purse and can take them anywhere. Tasty, too!

Just oh so good!

Posted by 5381413996700755412 on Mar 13, 2016

I'm vegan and I despise taking pills on a daily basis, so I literally had to search high and low for a gelatin free gummy based MultiVitamin, and boy am I glad I did. This are just so good I have to stop myself from finishing all of it each time I open the Jar for my daily dose

Best Multi-vitamin Ever!

Posted by 5426920927088543169 on May 10, 2016

Love the fact that adults can also enjoy taking multi-vitamins in a fun an easy way. It tastes nice too. Have just finished two bottle and have ordered four more. Will be giving to my 2 sisters to let them try as well.

재구매 의사 100퍼

Posted by 5006286487191391471 on Dec 03, 2015

맛있어요. 워낙 알약이 조금이라도 크면 못먹는데 젤리 타입이라 좋네요. 가끔 비타민 약맛이 나기는 하는데 그래도 괜찮은 맛에 질기지 않고 부드러워요.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »