EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$12.59

$19.99

Savings of: $7.40 (37% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
(3)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Fun way to take multi-vitamin

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

Although it smells like an ordinary multi-vitamin tablet at first, it gives surprisingly pleasant taste after you start chewing. You just have to bear a moment if you don't enjoy the odor of multi-vitamin. One that shape like a slice of orange is definitely citrusy, and I cannot really tell the difference between other two but I still like their fruity taste. I wish the manufacturer make them less sweet though.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great multi-vitamins

Posted by cumberlandshopper on Nov 28, 2012

My husband had a hard time swallowing the "Alive" adult capsule so I got these and he looks forward to getting his vitamins each day.

Was this review helpful to you?

Хороший продукт!

Posted by zvetOK on Jul 17, 2013

Захотелось витаминов, как у детей))) мармеладками))) Вкусные витамины, не резиновые совсем, легко жуются. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

Was this review helpful to you?

great taste!

Posted by 5751537275841383056 on Jul 30, 2013

I bought this multi-vitamin to try and I loved it! It comes in the shape of little fruits, delicious and healthy!

Was this review helpful to you?

Great tasting chewable adult natural multi-vitamin

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Oct 31, 2012

It was always a problem for me to take vitamins in tablet form, but this one is great. The vitamin content of these cannot be beat, especially for a gummy vitamin. In comparison to the other gummy vitamins I have tried I would agree that yes, these do not have the same taste or texture of regular gummy candy, but the taste is good. These are also gelatin free which is great for vegetarians./Для меня всегда было проблемой принимать витамины в форме таблеток, но скушать эти я никогда не забываю! Перечень присутствующих здесь витаминов очень большой и насыщенный. По сравнению с другими жевательными витаминами которые я пробовала, они имеют различную текстуру и вкус, не такой как у обыкновенных жевательных конфет, но тоже хороший. Витамины не содержат желатин, их также можно принимать вегитарианцам.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by 5736243113133207037 on Feb 19, 2014

I had purchased a number of supplements and wasted them by not taking them. This product was way easier to take. I didn't feel like taking pills for my health - it was like a candy. The taste is funny at first, but i got used to it and enjoyed it (vitamin supplements always have this kind of smell). I'm sorry that it's out of stock most of the time though.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good

Posted by 5729753595310700176 on Jul 11, 2014

I love this multivitamins! Have been re ordering this a couple of times!

Was this review helpful to you?

Yummy tasting goodness

Posted by 4828378428829094914 on Jan 18, 2015

very tasty gummies.

Was this review helpful to you?

thanks

Posted by 4878124023499851381 on Feb 25, 2015

I have been recieved it. thank you ~

Was this review helpful to you?

Tastes good. I like this.

Posted by 5532450498028377556 on Apr 08, 2015

I think I will buy it more.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 27 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »