Nature's Way, Alive! Once Daily, Men's 50+, Ultra Potency, Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer, 60 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Upsets our stomach

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Aug 17, 2014

I bought this product for myself and the matching women's version for my wife. We have been taking Nature's Way multivitamins for years and they were great. This new Alive formula has something(s) in it that really seriously upsets our stomachs and make us feel bad for hours after taking them. I see a lot of positive reviews so possibly it's just the batch we got. But my wife is in very good health and almost nothing upsets her stomach and since we both had the same symptoms even though we are using different formulas from different bottles I'm inclined to think it's something basic to the Alive formula. We had to throw them out.