Nature's Way is a great company

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Sep 10, 2013

great product food based all natural and once daily . iHerb the best international shipping thankss

Great

Posted by 4906536917325178934 on Oct 08, 2013

Purchased this for my dad. He says it helps him get through the day without feeling lethargic.

Perfect for the Active Dad!

Posted by 4903440525784490464 on Sep 14, 2013

I was concerned my dad was not taking the correct supplementation when he started cycling again since last year. I spent lots of time looking for the ideal Multi-vitamin for him and this one has hit the nail! He feels full of energy and wishing I had recommended this eariler!

I liked it.

Posted by 5354660784550907896 on Jul 19, 2013

This is good.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2385252 on Aug 06, 2013

My partner swears by this stuff

Excellent Product

Posted by 5238312945259029989 on Sep 26, 2016

Felt a great difference after taking these 50+ tablets. It has improved my overall health & would suggest others reading this review to consider this Multi-Vitamin as a supplement.

Multivitaminer til mænd over 50 - God til potens og energi

Posted by Rabatkode-Danmark on Dec 20, 2016

Jeg har testet en del forskellige multivitaminer, og den her er overraskende god til prisen. Dens sammensætning af vitaminer og mineraler baseret på vitaminer og mineraler som os mænd har brug for des længere vi kommer op i alderen. Jeg føler mig mere frisk og i live efter at have taget dem. Giv gerne min danske kommentar et like her, og hvis du er ny dansker på Iherb, så klik på mit profilnavn, og brug den kode der står i toppen af min profil. Det er lige 10 % i rabat på den første ordre her på Iherb :)

Useful --------Полезные

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 05, 2014

I order this multi-vitamin for my uncle who is 67 years old. According to him, after taking the vitamin he is feeling much better and energetic. The consistency of vitamin is just fanstatic! He requested me to order some more. Alive makes alive! If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Я заказывала эти мультивитамины для своего дяди, которому 67 лет. По его мнению, после приема этих витаминов он чувствует себя лучше и энергичней. Состав витамина просто фантастический! Он попросил меня заказать еще. Alive,что переводится бодрый, действительно делает человека бодрее! Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Dec 30, 2015

My husband has been using these exclusively for many years. He actually feels the difference when he takes them. A funny story...we brought them on our trip to Ireland last year, and our host asked if he could try them. He liked them so much, we now send him a couple of bottles every so often as a gift. It's nice to find a vitamin that actually works. Both my husband and our friend notice the increased energy very quickly.

FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

Posted by 5003956457832068944 on Apr 07, 2016

One can feel the difference in a weeks time. Really very effective and energetic. I have been taking it from last 50 days, one tablet after the breakfast. And, once I tried not taking it, I could feel the difference by afternoon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »