| English
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Nature's Way, Alive! Once Daily, Men's 50+, Ultra Potency, Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer, 60 Tablets

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 24 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Useful --------Полезные

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 05, 2014

I order this multi-vitamin for my uncle who is 67 years old. According to him, after taking the vitamin he is feeling much better and energetic. The consistency of vitamin is just fanstatic! He requested me to order some more. Alive makes alive! If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Я заказывала эти мультивитамины для своего дяди, которому 67 лет. По его мнению, после приема этих витаминов он чувствует себя лучше и энергичней. Состав витамина просто фантастический! Он попросил меня заказать еще. Alive,что переводится бодрый, действительно делает человека бодрее! Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I liked it.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5354660784550907896 on Jul 19, 2013

This is good.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Perfect for the Active Dad!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4903440525784490464 on Sep 14, 2013

I was concerned my dad was not taking the correct supplementation when he started cycling again since last year. I spent lots of time looking for the ideal Multi-vitamin for him and this one has hit the nail! He feels full of energy and wishing I had recommended this eariler!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4906536917325178934 on Oct 08, 2013

Purchased this for my dad. He says it helps him get through the day without feeling lethargic.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Daily Needs

Posted by 5349206427624636594 on Oct 11, 2013

Since or foods are so depleted of natural vitamins and I have a 83 and 73 that both need a good Multi Vitamin. These are perfect and a good price that fits our needs. Thank you IHERB

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 24 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »