Nature's Way is a great company

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Sep 10, 2013

great product food based all natural and once daily . iHerb the best international shipping thankss

Great

Posted by 4906536917325178934 on Oct 08, 2013

Purchased this for my dad. He says it helps him get through the day without feeling lethargic.

Perfect for the Active Dad!

Posted by 4903440525784490464 on Sep 14, 2013

I was concerned my dad was not taking the correct supplementation when he started cycling again since last year. I spent lots of time looking for the ideal Multi-vitamin for him and this one has hit the nail! He feels full of energy and wishing I had recommended this eariler!

Useful --------Полезные

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 05, 2014

I order this multi-vitamin for my uncle who is 67 years old. According to him, after taking the vitamin he is feeling much better and energetic. The consistency of vitamin is just fanstatic! He requested me to order some more. Alive makes alive! If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Я заказывала эти мультивитамины для своего дяди, которому 67 лет. По его мнению, после приема этих витаминов он чувствует себя лучше и энергичней. Состав витамина просто фантастический! Он попросил меня заказать еще. Alive,что переводится бодрый, действительно делает человека бодрее! Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Dec 30, 2015

My husband has been using these exclusively for many years. He actually feels the difference when he takes them. A funny story...we brought them on our trip to Ireland last year, and our host asked if he could try them. He liked them so much, we now send him a couple of bottles every so often as a gift. It's nice to find a vitamin that actually works. Both my husband and our friend notice the increased energy very quickly.

I liked it.

Posted by 5354660784550907896 on Jul 19, 2013

This is good.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2385252 on Aug 06, 2013

My partner swears by this stuff

good quality

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Aug 28, 2013

Good value for the money and easy to take.

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by Krassy on Aug 30, 2013

Realy rich nutrition for senior men!

Added energy

Posted by 4648389838336582750 on Oct 16, 2012

Definitely a must for every morning for me

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »