Upsets our stomach

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Aug 17, 2014

I bought this product for myself and the matching women's version for my wife. We have been taking Nature's Way multivitamins for years and they were great. This new Alive formula has something(s) in it that really seriously upsets our stomachs and make us feel bad for hours after taking them. I see a lot of positive reviews so possibly it's just the batch we got. But my wife is in very good health and almost nothing upsets her stomach and since we both had the same symptoms even though we are using different formulas from different bottles I'm inclined to think it's something basic to the Alive formula. We had to throw them out.

blood pressure become more higher after eating

Posted by 5586302210847424660 on Dec 28, 2014

My father's blood pressure became more higher than before after he ate this multi-vitamin

Nature's Way is a great company

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Sep 10, 2013

great product food based all natural and once daily . iHerb the best international shipping thankss

Great

Posted by 4906536917325178934 on Oct 08, 2013

Purchased this for my dad. He says it helps him get through the day without feeling lethargic.

Perfect for the Active Dad!

Posted by 4903440525784490464 on Sep 14, 2013

I was concerned my dad was not taking the correct supplementation when he started cycling again since last year. I spent lots of time looking for the ideal Multi-vitamin for him and this one has hit the nail! He feels full of energy and wishing I had recommended this eariler!

Useful --------Полезные

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 05, 2014

I order this multi-vitamin for my uncle who is 67 years old. According to him, after taking the vitamin he is feeling much better and energetic. The consistency of vitamin is just fanstatic! He requested me to order some more. Alive makes alive! If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Я заказывала эти мультивитамины для своего дяди, которому 67 лет. По его мнению, после приема этих витаминов он чувствует себя лучше и энергичней. Состав витамина просто фантастический! Он попросил меня заказать еще. Alive,что переводится бодрый, действительно делает человека бодрее! Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Twins..#

Posted by 5728156382507963941 on Nov 11, 2015

I'm 23,can I use this product or it's just for 50+ men old..?!

I liked it.

Posted by 5354660784550907896 on Jul 19, 2013

This is good.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2385252 on Aug 06, 2013

My partner swears by this stuff

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Dec 30, 2015

My husband has been using these exclusively for many years. He actually feels the difference when he takes them. A funny story...we brought them on our trip to Ireland last year, and our host asked if he could try them. He liked them so much, we now send him a couple of bottles every so often as a gift. It's nice to find a vitamin that actually works. Both my husband and our friend notice the increased energy very quickly.