easy and convenient

Posted by 4992419600931321035 on May 03, 2016

it includes many kinds of vitamin, one pill for a day, so you won't forget to take it

FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

Posted by 5003956457832068944 on Apr 07, 2016

One can feel the difference in a weeks time. Really very effective and energetic. I have been taking it from last 50 days, one tablet after the breakfast. And, once I tried not taking it, I could feel the difference by afternoon.

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Dec 30, 2015

My husband has been using these exclusively for many years. He actually feels the difference when he takes them. A funny story...we brought them on our trip to Ireland last year, and our host asked if he could try them. He liked them so much, we now send him a couple of bottles every so often as a gift. It's nice to find a vitamin that actually works. Both my husband and our friend notice the increased energy very quickly.

No complaints

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 16, 2015

Have been buying for my dad. Believe it;s his 8th bottle already. No complaints so far! And he is really nit picky when it comes to vitamins too..

Twins..#

Posted by 5728156382507963941 on Nov 11, 2015

I'm 23,can I use this product or it's just for 50+ men old..?!

Great

Posted by Luddil on Jul 23, 2015

I bought these for my 60 year old father and he has nothing but praise for them. He claims that they give him an extra boost and a kick of energy, making the days at his physically demanding job easier.

alive mens 50+

Posted by 4687748527371804875 on May 02, 2015

my blood pressure went as high as 100/170 after days of taking these tablets ,before it was 80/117 almost got killed as soon as i stopped blood pressure started to come down

aircho

Posted by 5426048152778209391 on Apr 07, 2015

I like that fast shipping and good quality products

Bought it for my hubby.

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015

He normally takes this brand and is happy with it.

Works great!

Posted by 5452434913139786496 on Feb 17, 2015

I got these for my husband who turned 50 this year and has a fairly rigorous job working on airplanes. He said he notices a difference in his ability to focus and how alert he feels. I have used these also (I break them in half), and have evidence of plenty of B-vits in my system; it gets rid of my eyelid twitch, and the shredded cuticles around my fingernails overnight I would recommend them highly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »