ممتازه لكن عليها ملاحظات

Posted by istunning on Apr 29, 2016

كفيتامين جيده جدا , واغلب مايحتاجه جسمك موجود فيها لكن مشكلتها في حجم الحبة كبير بزياده ورائحتها جدا سيئه للاسف , يصير تغير في لون البول اذا استخدمتها لكن مافيه مشاكل بـ هالشيء طبعا , وايضا في نقطة لاحظتها وانا استخدم هالفيتامين وهي ثبات الوزن مادري المشكله من نفس هالنوعيه او بشكل عام الفيتامينات هي كذا

good

Posted by 5441895953092588649 on Apr 09, 2016

good

Posted by 5426925191422085385 on Dec 12, 2015

I recommend it.

Best I could find

Posted by Hugo-iH on Oct 14, 2015

One of the best men's multivitamin I could find for the price. I personally don't like the (after)taste, but thankfully that doesn't last long. Definitely eat something before and after you take one of these, as they can make you nauseous. This also makes your urine neon yellow, almost green. Great to impress your friends at parties. Also, check out my profile for more reviews, especially if you're new to iHerb!

Good for my son

Posted by 5554574629684768058 on Jul 20, 2015

My son has been taking these pills and he likes it

Good multivitamins.

Posted by 5443326549685060070 on Apr 29, 2015

I think it is great multivitamin complex. I did not see big changes, but it is good for maintenance your health.

Works a treat

Posted by 5542827700555138027 on Apr 15, 2015

I bought this for my fiance, as he works enormous hours as a chef and was worrying about his energy levels. I knew the chances of getting him to take more than one tablet a day was going to be almost non existent, but also wanted to ensure that the quality of the product he was taking allowed him to make the best use of the vitamins and minerals he received from it. We've both noticed a difference already - he's much less stressed and happier; his energy levels are bouncing back as well. And I'm happy because it's a food based product - and I know there's some sneaky greens in there too!!

Too much vitamin B6

Posted by Reviewer2137785 on Mar 11, 2015

These pills offer good value but the amount of 40 mg of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) is simply too high. It makes the skin of my calves itch at night. So what I do is to cut the pills in halve and take halve a pill per day.

For myself

Posted by 5674946052640892894 on Jan 12, 2015

I ordered it for myself and I've been taking a tablet everyday. I'll see what would happen to me. Well, nothing would be changed but the color of urine.(Ha)

希望有效果,很有名气的品牌