Too much vitamin B6

Posted by Reviewer2137785 on Mar 11, 2015

These pills offer good value but the amount of 40 mg of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) is simply too high. It makes the skin of my calves itch at night. So what I do is to cut the pills in halve and take halve a pill per day.

Good

Posted by 5582139096490201652 on Aug 31, 2016

But not recommend it for hypertension patients

What a great 1 a day vitamin

Posted by 5319446422066108490 on Dec 21, 2016

Fantastic ingredient list. Can't go wrong with this one a day multivitamin. I buy for all of my family.

Good

Posted by 5017666778905877659 on Jan 03, 2017

I choosed it for my husband. It's little bit big to swallow.. but good for him

waiting to feel effect

Posted by 5738409910100987911 on Sep 17, 2016

still waiting effect

Nature's Way, Alive! Once Daily, Men's Multi-Vitamin, 60 Tablets

Posted by 4676117050751323210 on Sep 23, 2016

Good.. have been taking it daily

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2453090 on Oct 02, 2016

this truly works. However, watch out as you may develop skin breakouts (usually under the chin).

Happy... but not without issues...

Posted by 4958200761079315036 on Nov 11, 2016

This is my first review.. Background - 32 Asian male 5"6 60kg moderately active & decent diet, have only taken GNC Mega man in the past but it made no difference as far as I could tell. On my 12th day of taking Alive! Once daily.. I love the way it makes me feel as I can actually tell the difference. I'm more lucid, my mind has more clarity, and for some odd reason, my attention span has improved. No stomach upsets, which was one of my major concerns having read some previous reviewers comments. BUT, for the first (three or so) hours after taking this supplement, I get nauseous and my vision becomes blurry, and always feel the compulsion to lie down. Would really love to know what is going on there. Resolve - I will continue to take this in hopes that my body is just adjusting and I will get used to it soon. I will probably try a different brand once this bottle runs out, but am likely to return to it coz I feel that the benefits somewhat outweigh the 2/3 hours I have to put up with right after taking the supplement.

Great!

Posted by 5542691133859584157 on Nov 13, 2016

Been looking for a multi-vitamin that doesn't cause any side effects and this is one. Unlike many, I feel fine taking this on an empty stomach...every other ones cause me to feel nauseous even when taken with meals. If you really want to stretch this out, it's possible to take one every alternate day.

Good

Posted by 5241304567486667399 on Dec 20, 2016

The product is good in quality and price. The capsules are quite large and difficult to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »