Good

Posted by 5582139096490201652 on Aug 31, 2016

But not recommend it for hypertension patients

waiting to feel effect

Posted by 5738409910100987911 on Sep 17, 2016

still waiting effect

Nature's Way, Alive! Once Daily, Men's Multi-Vitamin, 60 Tablets

Posted by 4676117050751323210 on Sep 23, 2016

Good.. have been taking it daily

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2453090 on Oct 02, 2016

this truly works. However, watch out as you may develop skin breakouts (usually under the chin).

Happy... but not without issues...

Posted by 4958200761079315036 on Nov 11, 2016

This is my first review.. Background - 32 Asian male 5"6 60kg moderately active & decent diet, have only taken GNC Mega man in the past but it made no difference as far as I could tell. On my 12th day of taking Alive! Once daily.. I love the way it makes me feel as I can actually tell the difference. I'm more lucid, my mind has more clarity, and for some odd reason, my attention span has improved. No stomach upsets, which was one of my major concerns having read some previous reviewers comments. BUT, for the first (three or so) hours after taking this supplement, I get nauseous and my vision becomes blurry, and always feel the compulsion to lie down. Would really love to know what is going on there. Resolve - I will continue to take this in hopes that my body is just adjusting and I will get used to it soon. I will probably try a different brand once this bottle runs out, but am likely to return to it coz I feel that the benefits somewhat outweigh the 2/3 hours I have to put up with right after taking the supplement.

Great!

Posted by 5542691133859584157 on Nov 13, 2016

Been looking for a multi-vitamin that doesn't cause any side effects and this is one. Unlike many, I feel fine taking this on an empty stomach...every other ones cause me to feel nauseous even when taken with meals. If you really want to stretch this out, it's possible to take one every alternate day.

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

i bought this for my husband who is a heavy smoker and seemed to be catching a cold every few weeks. i'm after him to take it everyday (which he sometimes does) but it's only been a few weeks so tough to tell if it will help him or not.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1948735 on Jun 28, 2012

I have tried a few multi vitamins but I feel better taking this one.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1764361 on Aug 03, 2012

Am glad that i've got this good qlty vitamins at great price!!

Excellent product, surprised at the price

Posted by Reviewer1874914 on Aug 26, 2012

I found this at our local CVS for $11.99. It was for 50 tablets, which is a strange number, but with the added cost of shipping, it turns out that my local CVS had a better price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »