Great Value

Posted by cjpainter on Jul 22, 2013

Found these to be a great product. Interesting to note that Blackmores in Australia have released an Alive! product with virtually the same packaging, but it is a different product and doesn't have the full range of ingredients that this one does for half the price.

One Pill a Day

Posted by 4903440525784490464 on Sep 14, 2013

I've spend a lot of time looking for the right vitamins all packed in a one-pill-a-day combination for my intense training regime. There are other good vitamins out there, but usually involve popping more than one pill a day or are considerably more expensive, this one suits me perfectly and lasts for two months. Highly recommended!

SATISFIED

Posted by Reviewer2150086 on Oct 01, 2011

This i purchased for my husband. He needed a good multi vitamin. he is a postman and walk a lot. He also needed the energy. This works all the way around for him

Hyvä Tuote

Posted by 4760013415149124076 on May 13, 2014

Toimii

It works!

Posted by ViktorLTakacs on Apr 17, 2014

The first multivitamin/multimineral combo which actually feels like it is doing something sensibly positive to me. I have more energy, better mood, I sleep better since the second day I have started taking this. I highly recommend it.

Good

Posted by 5671179201029609389 on Feb 17, 2014

My husband likes it, he has become more active

Decent Price

Posted by 4829470123729693480 on Sep 05, 2012

Decent priced single tablet multi-vit. It is slightly cheaper than the usual 3 capsules one i took from nature's way. However, this one gives me yellow urine which i assume it is my system getting rid of the excess vits. But it is simple, i just take one a day in the morning with breakfast and get it done with. Tablet is quite big which is usual. I haven't had a break from taking vits so is unable to know if this change to this vit works as my previous vit was the 3 capsule non-men alive vits. I combine it with super thisilyn, wakaunaga - kyolic aged garlic extract and fish oil so the excess vits it is getting rid of in the form of yellow urine in the morning could be coming from one or all of these vits. Energy wise, i have plenty as my work isn't hectic or physically demanding, i haven't gotten sick for a long time either. Thank you.

Clearly visible positive effects after consuption start

Posted by 5371654919942012969 on Jan 12, 2017

Great vitamins. Feeling more energetic and concentrated since I started to take these pills.

Best Multivitamines eveer

Posted by 5641983238472785317 on Jan 13, 2014

from the first day , i feel the difference ..its really amazing advice all to try it no more headache or lazy or dizzy super energy

Excellent recommend it