not good for me

Posted by 5393020085439008318 on Jan 18, 2016

On the fifth day of taking these tablets have caused me pain in the kidney, for this reason will stop use it, I think because of folic acid

Makes me nauseous and vomit

Posted by 5028201146520940118 on Jan 14, 2015

10-20 min after taking this multivitamin I get really nauseous and have to vomit. Does not happen on days i do not take the pill.

Decent Price

Posted by 4829470123729693480 on Sep 05, 2012

Decent priced single tablet multi-vit. It is slightly cheaper than the usual 3 capsules one i took from nature's way. However, this one gives me yellow urine which i assume it is my system getting rid of the excess vits. But it is simple, i just take one a day in the morning with breakfast and get it done with. Tablet is quite big which is usual. I haven't had a break from taking vits so is unable to know if this change to this vit works as my previous vit was the 3 capsule non-men alive vits. I combine it with super thisilyn, wakaunaga - kyolic aged garlic extract and fish oil so the excess vits it is getting rid of in the form of yellow urine in the morning could be coming from one or all of these vits. Energy wise, i have plenty as my work isn't hectic or physically demanding, i haven't gotten sick for a long time either. Thank you.

very big

Posted by 5740771996148370487 on Jul 08, 2015

My husband coud not swallow the tablets, they are very big.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1617991 on Feb 10, 2016

Nothing wrong with the ingredients but for some reason this was the only men's multivitamin I've tried so far that leaves a bad aftertaste in the mouth. It also made me feel a bit strange in my stomach, so I stopped taking these after two weeks.

DOESN'T CONTAIN CHROMIUM! incorrect facts

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Jun 29, 2016

the bottle i bought on June 2016 doesn't contain chromium picolinate even though it's listed here on iherb's sales page, so BEWARE OF INCORRECT SUPPLEMENT FACTS ON THIS PRODUCT !

Bad

Posted by 5029524859211040170 on Oct 10, 2016

When I accept it after breakfast I always nausea and vomiting, for lunch as accept no problems

Clearly visible positive effects after consuption start

Posted by 5371654919942012969 on Jan 12, 2017

Great vitamins. Feeling more energetic and concentrated since I started to take these pills.

Good value, and fairly natural.

Posted by 5094912465075890841 on May 17, 2016

I have been taking this vitamins for nearly two months and they seem to work well. They offer a good value for money, and are made out of whole foods to a dregree. They haven't caused me any negative effects.

Fantastic

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Nov 10, 2013

For my teenager son...perfect and natural with a good price. Go for it