Decent Price

Posted by 4829470123729693480 on Sep 05, 2012

Decent priced single tablet multi-vit. It is slightly cheaper than the usual 3 capsules one i took from nature's way. However, this one gives me yellow urine which i assume it is my system getting rid of the excess vits. But it is simple, i just take one a day in the morning with breakfast and get it done with. Tablet is quite big which is usual. I haven't had a break from taking vits so is unable to know if this change to this vit works as my previous vit was the 3 capsule non-men alive vits. I combine it with super thisilyn, wakaunaga - kyolic aged garlic extract and fish oil so the excess vits it is getting rid of in the form of yellow urine in the morning could be coming from one or all of these vits. Energy wise, i have plenty as my work isn't hectic or physically demanding, i haven't gotten sick for a long time either. Thank you.

very big

Posted by 5740771996148370487 on Jul 08, 2015

My husband coud not swallow the tablets, they are very big.

not good for me

Posted by 5393020085439008318 on Jan 18, 2016

On the fifth day of taking these tablets have caused me pain in the kidney, for this reason will stop use it, I think because of folic acid

Makes me nauseous and vomit

Posted by 5028201146520940118 on Jan 14, 2015

10-20 min after taking this multivitamin I get really nauseous and have to vomit. Does not happen on days i do not take the pill.

Is very much

Posted by angelcey1 on Sep 27, 2013

Is very much

Best Multivitamines eveer

Posted by 5641983238472785317 on Jan 13, 2014

from the first day , i feel the difference ..its really amazing advice all to try it no more headache or lazy or dizzy super energy

Good value, and fairly natural.

Posted by 5094912465075890841 on May 17, 2016

I have been taking this vitamins for nearly two months and they seem to work well. They offer a good value for money, and are made out of whole foods to a dregree. They haven't caused me any negative effects.

nice

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Nov 03, 2014

My husband takes this everyday and I think this is quite nice compare with others because its fair price.

Fantastic

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Nov 10, 2013

For my teenager son...perfect and natural with a good price. Go for it

Adequate for needs

Posted by DesertLiving on Aug 15, 2014

Easy on stomach. Very good product