Nature's Way, Alive! Once Daily, Women's 50+, Ultra Potency, Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer, 60 Tablets

Natures Way Alive Once Daily Woman's 50+

Posted by Reviewer2790036 on Jun 13, 2013

I live in Australia and ordered this product from I herb since it is not available in Australia yet. I have tried many vitamins over the years but find this one really works. I used to need a rest in the afternoons but since taking Natures Way Alive I have so much more energy and seem to go all day without problems. I am renovating my house at the moment and work hard but I don't seem to get as tired as before. Very happy with these vitamins, they seem to do what they claim.

support menopausal symptoms

Posted by 4760536144382177701 on Jun 16, 2013

I ate together with Co Q 10, collagen NeocellSuper collagen +C Type 1&3 . I felt better,Decreased menopausal symptoms.. softer skin ,I can sleep and the energy increased..

Good mix of vitamins and minerals.

Posted by Weitche on Feb 11, 2013

I got this for my 54-year-old mother, because these tablets really pack a punch in terms of vitamins and whole foods. They're convenient because they're to be taken once daily, but my mother claims she doesn't experience any added energy or benefits from consuming these tablets, in terms of the whole foods benefits. So I've gotten for her Sentry Senior instead, for a much lower price, but at least the basic vitamins and minerals are still covered in those. Overall though, this sounds like a wonderful supplement, and might work for some, but not others.

Great natural product and best international service from iHerb

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Sep 10, 2013

I bought this multivitamin for my mum and she is very satisfied with it, high recommended to women over 50 . iHerb is the best online store for international shipping thanks alot!

Great

Posted by 4906536917325178934 on Oct 08, 2013

Purchased this for my mum. She noticed a difference in her energy level.