Natures Way Alive Once Daily Woman's 50+

Posted by Reviewer2790036 on Jun 13, 2013

I live in Australia and ordered this product from I herb since it is not available in Australia yet. I have tried many vitamins over the years but find this one really works. I used to need a rest in the afternoons but since taking Natures Way Alive I have so much more energy and seem to go all day without problems. I am renovating my house at the moment and work hard but I don't seem to get as tired as before. Very happy with these vitamins, they seem to do what they claim.

support menopausal symptoms

Posted by 4760536144382177701 on Jun 16, 2013

I ate together with Co Q 10, collagen NeocellSuper collagen +C Type 1&3 . I felt better,Decreased menopausal symptoms.. softer skin ,I can sleep and the energy increased..

Good mix of vitamins and minerals.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 11, 2013

I got this for my 54-year-old mother, because these tablets really pack a punch in terms of vitamins and whole foods. They're convenient because they're to be taken once daily, but my mother claims she doesn't experience any added energy or benefits from consuming these tablets, in terms of the whole foods benefits. So I've gotten for her Sentry Senior instead, for a much lower price, but at least the basic vitamins and minerals are still covered in those. Overall though, this sounds like a wonderful supplement, and might work for some, but not others.

Great natural product and best international service from iHerb

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Sep 10, 2013

I bought this multivitamin for my mum and she is very satisfied with it, high recommended to women over 50 . iHerb is the best online store for international shipping thanks alot!

Best Vitamins Ever!

Posted by 5054991381314640668 on Sep 02, 2015

I am a healthy, 60 year young woman and lead a fairly active lifestyle. I was taking a leading brand OTC Vitamin for seniors but began feeling very tired and lacked the energy to do my normal activities. I decided to try The Nature's Way, Alive, Women's 50+ Multi-Vitamins and I realized a marked difference in my energy level after taking them for only a few days. When I forgot to reorder and ran out for a few days my energy level dropped! These are by far the very best vitamins I have ever taken! I will no longer be without them and I recommend them to everyone!

Upsets our stomach

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Aug 17, 2014

I got his for my wife and the mens version for myself. Unfortunately these tablets really upset our stomachs for hours after taking them - even if we take them with meals and lots of water. I have no idea which ingredient is causing the stomach upset but it's very uncomfortable. We tried 7 different times and finally have thrown them all away. We've used Nature's Way multivitamins for years without a problem but the "new" Alive formula is a complete failure for us.

Great way to get your daily vitamins!

Posted by 4695772416006681399 on Mar 25, 2014

I like this particular multivitamin as it is formulated with a fruit/veggie composition. If you're not a big veggie eater it's a great way to make up for it.

good

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Nov 03, 2014

I gave it to my mom and she likes it.

Great

Posted by 4906536917325178934 on Oct 08, 2013

Purchased this for my mum. She noticed a difference in her energy level.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1507131 on Feb 27, 2014

These vitamins have so much good stuff in them that they're all I need. Before I was taking 4 vitamins to get what's in these.