Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on Oct 02, 2011

I bought this for my young adult son who is a vegetarian. He feels much better and hasn't been sick since starting these. Good idea to take with food though.

Great Product, Great Price, Very Cheap but Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2534355 on May 31, 2012

This is a great product. Thanks for making it available through your shopping channel.

Best multivitamins

Posted by 5478459848795739190 on Feb 12, 2014

Very good results.I have more energy and I also think that the minerals are better asimilated by the body as this product has some chelated minerals.

These vitamins are great!

Posted by 5716324376140301045 on Jun 29, 2013

I've been a vegetarian for 19 years and I am no stranger to vitamins upsetting my stomach. I was wary when I first tried these, especially after I realized that I would be taking 3 per day. However- I've now been taking these for a few months and they are working wonders. They don't smell great so I take mine with orange juice. Great results, no upset stomach.

Good vitamin, iHerb price can't be beat

Posted by HealthMess on Jun 30, 2013

I have been taking this as a multivitamin for several years for one reason, it's a whole food supplement and it only makes sense that nutrients from foods will be utilized the same way foods are rather than synthetic vitamins. I do NOT agree for myself that this product won't make you sick if you don't take it with something on your stomach, my experience says different and I recommend a snack or meal when you take this.

one of the best multi vits

Posted by MukMas on Sep 10, 2013

very good, full spectrum of essential supplements

Excellent

Posted by 4953701506504406513 on Sep 16, 2013

I really love it^^

Natre's Way Alive

Posted by Reviewer1377557 on Mar 02, 2011

Super price and super energy from this product with no stomach upset. I give them 5 stars

good

Posted by Reviewer1777645 on Mar 04, 2011

I felt more good condition after taking this pill hihgly recomended

Highly recommend this multi!

Posted by Reviewer1733510 on Mar 06, 2011

Been using this product for a while, I can highly recommend it for anyone looking for a good multivit. very pleased with it, best multi I've tried, will definitely stick with it.