Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin, 180 Tablets

alive is awesum

Posted by Reviewer2385252 on Aug 28, 2011

My partner and i started taking these vitamins and were surprised to discover an immediate difference in how we felt. About an hour after taking 2 for the first time we both felt clearer in the head and were able to concentrate better. We both thought it was perhaps a co-incidence but when we compared stories later it was funny to find out we both had the same experience. iherb was amazing as they are so much cheaper for me to buy the vitamins over the internet and have them sent to us here in australia than it is for us to buy them here direct, about 40% cheaper actually and that includes the postage. They were dispatched immediately and we recieved them quite quickly. Thank you iherb!

Effective and for the cost-concious consumer

Posted by Reviewer1201804 on Mar 02, 2009

Great stuff that works! I train for triathlon and running events and this supplement helps round out my nutritional intake. A must for the serious endurance athlete!

A must have for busy working adult

Posted by gabemom on Mar 01, 2011

This is by far the best multi vitamin I have gotten so far. I have tried many brands from Garden of Life, GNC, even over the counter multi vitamin such as centrum, etc. And this one beat them all in all aspects. I can feel a sustainable energy level through the days, I get less frequent flu infection and even when I fell sick, the sickness only last a day or two, never a prolonged period. Really great stuff.

Heart 2 Heart

Posted by Reviewer1347378 on Aug 14, 2011

You have to take 3 pills. That's not the problem..The pills are gigantic..and for a person with a gag reflex..this is product is not recommended.

good

Posted by Reviewer3075682 on Aug 12, 2011

good