Great multivitamin complex.

Posted by 5090085067639975089 on Feb 26, 2016

At first glance it is overpriced. But it is stacked with so much components, and vitamins come in high dosages. Best multivitamin complex on iHerb probably...

A must have for busy working adult

Posted by gabemom on Mar 01, 2011

This is by far the best multi vitamin I have gotten so far. I have tried many brands from Garden of Life, GNC, even over the counter multi vitamin such as centrum, etc. And this one beat them all in all aspects. I can feel a sustainable energy level through the days, I get less frequent flu infection and even when I fell sick, the sickness only last a day or two, never a prolonged period. Really great stuff.

alive is awesum

Posted by Reviewer2385252 on Aug 28, 2011

My partner and i started taking these vitamins and were surprised to discover an immediate difference in how we felt. About an hour after taking 2 for the first time we both felt clearer in the head and were able to concentrate better. We both thought it was perhaps a co-incidence but when we compared stories later it was funny to find out we both had the same experience. iherb was amazing as they are so much cheaper for me to buy the vitamins over the internet and have them sent to us here in australia than it is for us to buy them here direct, about 40% cheaper actually and that includes the postage. They were dispatched immediately and we recieved them quite quickly. Thank you iherb!

Heart 2 Heart

Posted by Reviewer1347378 on Aug 14, 2011

You have to take 3 pills. That's not the problem..The pills are gigantic..and for a person with a gag reflex..this is product is not recommended.

nature's way Alive multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3008048 on Sep 28, 2011

Felt more energy

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on Oct 02, 2011

I bought this for my young adult son who is a vegetarian. He feels much better and hasn't been sick since starting these. Good idea to take with food though.

Great Product, Great Price, Very Cheap but Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer2534355 on May 31, 2012

This is a great product. Thanks for making it available through your shopping channel.

Good Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 10, 2009

I felt good when taking this vitamin. I will take it again.

GREAT Whole Food Multivitamin!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Like that this product provides whole body nourishment with essential nutrients that help support healthy bones, eyes, heart, colon, daily energy and immune defense. It is an all purpose vitamin.

Natre's Way Alive

Posted by Reviewer1377557 on Mar 02, 2011

Super price and super energy from this product with no stomach upset. I give them 5 stars