busymom

Posted by Reviewer1794398 on Jan 02, 2007

This product is by far the best multivitamin out there. The effects may be gradual, so there is no 'halleluiah' moment, but once they are in your system, you are in good shape. I haven't had a cold last more than a couple of days since taking this. And the cold is only about half-strength of what others around me are going through... No prolonged cough... anything.... I am ordering more since I almost panicked when I saw I was almost out. Excellent. Good habit to start.

notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer2763411 on Apr 11, 2008

great product....

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1442960 on Jul 16, 2009

It has everything you want in it. I take 3 a day like it says and it keeps me healty and gives me energy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2257750 on Apr 28, 2010

I use them every day

The best supplement you can take.

Posted by Reviewer2249909 on Apr 29, 2010

This is the best all in one supplement. It has everything in it, from your reguluar multivitamins to other trace materials and fruit and vegetable concentrates. It even has spirulina. There are 3 good sized pills that you need to take each day. It is important to take 3 pills and not just one or two, else you won't meet the daily requirments that are stated on the bottle. Once you take 3, you will start feeling the difference in just a few weeks.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2415999 on May 02, 2010

Great value and qyuality

Great

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jun 06, 2010

I have only been using for a couple of weeks but it seems to be giving me more energy!

good

Posted by Reviewer2572676 on Jun 17, 2010

good

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2095275 on Jun 24, 2010

This is a great, high quality vitamin. I've used it for several years.

Ireland

Posted by Reviewer3222003 on Sep 10, 2009

We feel more energetic since we started this product...one of the better multi-vits!