perfect product

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Mar 29, 2016

great result With the first shot No side effects recommend If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

Night time only

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

I think it's a healthy supplements but sometimes this makes gas. I take this only at night time.

the taste is horrible ,, even if u put it in ur hand the smell will stuck in ur hand

Posted by 4618965497087063035 on Jul 12, 2015

the taste is horrible and i feel nauseated because of the taste ,, even if u put it in ur hand the smell will stuck in ur hand till u wash it with soap ..

vitamins for the spring

Posted by 5482891981101038269 on Apr 07, 2015

I didn't feel difference so far much, but it seems that I wake up easier in the morning now.

Wonderful vitamin!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 01, 2015

I love this vitamin. I can tell it's doing positive things on the inside because my finger nails are growing and I have more energy. Choosing a vitamin is like choosing the right fitness program, it's an individual thing based on each person's needs and body. There is not one perfect vitamin for the entire world, but I know based on how my body responds, that this one is good for me. Pay attention to your own body. One tip: Don't take this in the late after noon or evening...unless you need to stay awake late. I started off taking two in the morning and two at dinner and wondered why I couldn't sleep. It's all the B vitamins. Now I take two in the morning and two early afternoon and sleep great.

아빠 선물로 구입했어요~

Posted by 5028199375482992716 on Jan 19, 2015

밖에서 열심히 일하고 들어오시는 아빠를 위해서 구입했어요~ ㅎㅎ 생각보다 하루 권장량이 많더라구요^^:; 6알.... 그래도 건강을 위해서 챙겨드리고 있습니다~

Posted by 5061526275668746802 on Apr 06, 2014

No me sientan bien...

Colleen

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Apr 02, 2014

the best multi I have taken , I HAVE ALLERY PROBLEMS , and stomach problems ,and usually cant take multi vitamons , but this one is fine , and I seem to have heaps more energy, i will be staying on this great product , thanks Iherb for your super service to Australia

Alove whole food

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Nov 20, 2013

Not sure about this one.

great~

Posted by 4906629975816024389 on Sep 15, 2013

it's my first muti vitamin, and i'm quite satisfied~ rate 4.8 will be fit to this product.