WARNING: May contain GM ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Feb 12, 2013

I contacted the maker of this supplement twice asking about the inclusion of GM ingredients, and twice was ignored. Draw your own conclusions - I have switched to a brand that does not include poison in their health products.

Not great

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jan 18, 2011

Many of the forms of vitamins in this pill are not in good forms - for eg. vitamin d is not in its most absorbable form alongside others. Will not buy again.

ingredients list is per serve.

Posted by 5061149986208322460 on May 29, 2014

If you are looking for economy this is not the best option.You have to take 6 capsules to consume the amounts stated on labels.This will therefore last you 15 days.

Beware of synthetic ingredients

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 05, 2014

Some vitamins in this product are synthetic and made in a lab. For instance, if you would look up thiamin mononitrate you'll see that it's the synthetic form of B1 from chemicals. I suggest brands MegaFood and Garden of Life for any supplement you may need because they use food-based vitamins which are absorbed more effectively due to their bioavailability.

Not absorbing

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 05, 2015

I think it won’t get absorbed. My urine turns yellow and it worried me. I didn’t feel any difference after using 80 Vcaps so I’ve stopped using it.

review