great product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

This is a great vitamin for those who cannot stomach a green food powder. It has all of the fruit, and veggie complexes and I like the fact that there is no iron added. Be aware that this product does have a mushroom extract, so not recommended for those with mushroom allergies.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1564450 on Jan 09, 2012

I get sick a lot, and when I do, I generally STAY sick for awhile. I started taking this and the Now Foods, Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan, 100 mg Vcaps after reading about both. I started to get a cold just before Christmas. A co-worker had the same exact symps I had at the same exact time. She wound up on 2 diff antibiotics to get rid of the cold. That would normally have been me. I was completely shocked that withing 36 hrs, all the symps were gone, and I never got full-blown sick. Totally amazing!! I work in a school, so I am surrounded by germs...so far though, this seems to really be working for me. Praying for continued success! :o)

the must have vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2281801 on Sep 12, 2011

my sister using it for more than six month, she likes it very much, and cannot without it.she feels the overall health condition have an improvment after taking it. she now taking it together with Madre Labs,Mushrex Mushroom Complex with Immune assist.

Best I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer3345156 on Jan 08, 2011

If there's only one thing I can say about Alive, it would be the energy boost that lasts the whole day. You'd especially feel the difference during the busiest of days.

Great vitamin at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2170704 on Jul 15, 2008

The vitamin I was looking for at 50% less than some other sites and stores. Great service overall from iHerb.

nature's way alive multi vitimin

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Jul 19, 2008

only taking a week now but i do like them very good ingredients....................

daily dose is six caps, but

Posted by Reviewer1234219 on Aug 27, 2008

we were looking for a multi that would not cause overdose when added to other supplements. so, one a day fits in great! greeat service and price!

Best Whole Vitamin - really a 6 star

Posted by Reviewer2688617 on Jun 19, 2008

I wouldn't take anything else. Will not hurt your stomach. Gives you natural energy and vitality

Good Product

Posted by HerbalGarden on Oct 24, 2013

I prefer a vitamin that uses more natural ingredients rather than synthetic/chemical additives. This product is priced right for what you get. I feel energized after using it. I'm not sure if you need to take the maximum dose or not. I prefer to take a bit less.

good ingredients great price

Posted by 5623063345814961913 on Jun 19, 2014

these are the ones I take on daily basis