Faithful Fan

Posted by Reviewer1482507 on Jun 07, 2011

I've purchased this product for months now and I highly recommend it. It has the benefit of a multi-vitamin plus more you get your daily dose of greens veggies and fruits. I haven't been sick in over 9 years because I do the preventative to stay healthy pick this up today.

Love Alive Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3197537 on Jan 28, 2011

I buy these for my Husband. He has finally started to take them on his own without me bugging him. He is a coach and almost all of his kids were sick and he didn't catch anything from them. That is why he makes sure he takes his vitamins everyday.

alive-my daily energy provider

Posted by Reviewer1282799 on Feb 06, 2011

I've been using alive for more than three years now and I've been on top level of my health ever since.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Feb 12, 2011

Really good vitamin & mineral daily supplement for a reasonable price.

Great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1301890 on Mar 01, 2011

The multi vitamin that I previously used was a super product, but is no longer available (long story). In my search for a comparable vitamin, I found Alive. I have been very pleased with these vitamins, and happy that they are available in capsule.

from Russia, Moscow.

Posted by Reviewer1777670 on Mar 01, 2011

I bought it for my daughter (13 years old). She has been using this product only for a short time and half dose ( 3 caps in day). But I saw as it works. She has more energy for study and play. Can recommend it as nice multi-vitamins.

good choce

Posted by Reviewer2694415 on Mar 14, 2011

terrific

Natures Way, Alive Multi vit w/o iron

Posted by Reviewer2762217 on Mar 26, 2011

Interesting combination, resulting in increased energetic levels. Mushroom are great for men.

Natures way ALive!!

Posted by Reviewer2857649 on Apr 04, 2011

Very Good,

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2789353 on Apr 11, 2011

Alive! That's a good feeling. No longer do I feel like I'm lacking energy. This multi-Vitamin from iherb is a great price and I feel great. Thanks iHerb.