| English
| USD ($)

Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Best Multi, Amazing Price

Posted by ReaCovery on Feb 07, 2012

This is better than anything I can buy over the counter in my country and if I could find something this good, it would probably be 10 times the price. I have been able to cut out a lot of the other supplements I was taking because this contains them at high enough levels when taking the 3 per day. My only problem is that they are quite big and not easy to get down with just water, so I swallow them with food, which you are supposed to do anyway. I love the way that iHerb is up to date with the latest research and provides high quality supplements reflecting current findings. My local pharmacy and health food outlets don't have a clue what I'm talking about when I ask them for various products.

Easy on your system - great energy!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Aug 21, 2009

I've used other multi-vitamins that I liked (New Chapter is a good food-based brand), but there is something special about this one. I can take it in the morning before I eat and it doesn't upset my stomach (note that this one contains no iron) but gives me an extra boost. I take another around lunchtime and one late in the afternoon and I find that I still have good energy when I get home from work

Used to take powdered greens until I found this!

Posted by 5072719518056775359 on Oct 20, 2012

I love this product - I used to take powdered green whole foods and after months of slugging down just awful, chalky tasting goo, I found these. They are a bit big, but they give me heaps of energy and allow me to reduce my other supplements. In Australia, it is hard to find products of this quality and never for this value! Try it...I imagine you'll be pleasantly surprised.

一款让营养师身心愉悦的膳食补充剂

Posted by LIANING on Jan 26, 2013

在营养健康行业多年,称得上资深营养师了,对各种营养师必需的健康工具——膳食营养补充剂颇为熟悉,特别是国内的一线知名品牌营养素,更是运用自如。 但是看了“Nature's Way ALIVE天然超级活力营养素”后,让营养师倍感喜悦,甚至兴奋不已。立刻下了订单,迫切的让自己和家人快点用上这支持健康的活力宝。

افضل فيتامينات

Posted by Hussam on Dec 13, 2014

افضل ملتي فايتامين موجود يحتوي على كل الفيتامينات والمعادن والمميز فيه يحتوي على عناصر كثير غير الفيتامينات مثل الاحماض الامينيه ومستخلص الخضار والفواكه واشياء كثير رح استمر مع هالمنتج ان شاء الله