• Although this item has no Iron Added", it does contain naturally occurring Iron (Spirulina)

• Reviews | English

rash

Posted by Reviewer2122418 on Jan 06, 2010

We used these in our family for over a year. At first I really liked them, noticed more energy and improved health, but over time we developed skin rashes. My kids had rashed on their arms at the inside crease of their elbows. I had itchy skin on my arms and head. For the longest time I was unable to figure out what was happening. I thought it was an allergy to gluten. but even going gluten free did not make the rash go away completely. It would come and go for no apparent reason. Finally I took us all off of these Alive vitamins and the rash went away completely and has never come back. I tried myself to go back on them about a year later since I missed the increased energy, but immediately my itchy skin came back so I had to stop taking them again. I am not sure why. I found on my second try of taking them the itchy skin was worse when I spent a lot of time in the sun (I even thought I might be allergic to the sun), but when I quit taking them the irritation disapeared completely, even with a lot of sun exposure. Could it be the vitamin D in the supplement? My family spends lots of time out of doors, so the vitamin D theory could be it. Too bad! These vitamins have a lot to offer.

it could be better !

Posted by Reviewer2993709 on Oct 01, 2011

Very high doses of vitamins and minerals and not very much of other ingredients !

Always read the instructions before Ordering

Posted by Reviewer2869149 on Jul 24, 2012

3 tablets daily makes it an expensive supplement - Lesson learned1

Not bad

Posted by szilvia on Dec 29, 2012

I didn't feel more energized or anything special. It has a fairly strong taste that is somewhat unpleasant. I have difficulties to swallow it 3 times a day.

Didn't agree with me

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Made me feel a bit off

Too big to swallow

Posted by 4698052656414767286 on Jan 07, 2014

I have a hard time swallowing these pills. It is a chore taking them despite all the goodness of the composition. So far after taking them for 2 months, I don't see any significant improvement in my overall well-being. Will not re-order these pills.

So so...

Posted by 4833019933158365682 on May 13, 2014

Too difficult to take the tablets coz the size of tablet is too big.

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer2253579 on Jul 13, 2012

I don't know good these work; they're disgusting and I couldn't get myself to take three every day. Ingredients looked somewhat impressive though.

Tim in the Fla

Posted by Reviewer2003097 on Nov 09, 2008

I buy these for my son. He just started taking them. Too soon to evaluate the performance, however he does complain that they smell funny.