Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets

good for own's health

Posted by Reviewer1114754 From Korea, Republic of on Mar 29, 2011

i can wake up easy more than before

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1163051 From Georgia on Aug 24, 2009

This is by far the best multi-vitamin I've ever taken. I've never had any negitve after effects from it. I lead a very active life, this product seems to help me maintain it. I highly recommend it to everyone I know.

best complete

Posted by Reviewer2573792 From California on Apr 09, 2008

This has the most complete ingredient list. I like getting all the essentials and extras without having to take so many other pills.

Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1815507 From Missouri on Apr 18, 2008

This is a whole food supplement that has much of what our bodies need, in the right combination provided by nature.

Love Them!

Posted by Reviewer2592963 From Kentucky on Feb 15, 2008

I love Nature's Way Alive! multi-vitamins! I have been taking these for several years on a daily basis. I like the fact that they are all natural, and you can get them with or without iron. I also like that you can take up to 3 vitamins per day for 100% of the daily value of most nutrients (for the "average" person). Because I am a smaller woman, I only take 2 per day. If you only take one supplement a day, Nature's Way Alive! should be the one!