Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets

[코맨후기] 양도 많고, 맘에들어요~

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Mar 14, 2014

알약 크기가 좀 큰편이라, 여동생은 힘들어하네요~ 그래도, 멀티비타민 치고 일단 괜찮은것 같아요, 센트럼만 먹었었는데~ 괜찮네요^^ ---------------------------- 복용하다보니, 좀 쉽게 변질되는것 같아요.. 그리고 가격대비 더 괜찮은 제품들도 많고, 효과도 그냥 미비해서 더이상은 주문하지 않을듯 합니다.

Definitely not suitable for me!

Posted by 4715367952658142525 on Aug 23, 2014

I got many symptoms: sweating and freezing at the same time, insomnia, gas, heart pounding fast, muscle ache, fever and uneasy feelings. I guess I have to buy every vitamin separately from now on. I suffer from hypothyroidism and I take medication for that. Perhaps that's one reason why I got the horrible symptoms. :(

Alive is NOT really complete, There is a Must To Be Improved

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Jan 04, 2015

I like and trust the brand "Nature's Way", but I think its time the product to be improved, a lot of things its missing, because comparing with other similar products Alive is to expensive for what you get. I checked "the market". Nature's Way must try to add more things to make it better, to improve the quality and absorbtion. Try to make it better, otherwise we will switch to others. I just discovered that On Iherb the product is with 10$ more expensive than other big vitamins online retail store.

Best multi ever

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1970882 on Dec 30, 2010

I tried another multivitamin a while back and it gave me a lot of acne, but since I've started this one I havent had a single pimple. It's the best multi I've ever tried.

Good quality & price!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2595458 on May 13, 2008

My doctor told me that synthetic vitamins don't have the same benefits to your body as those found in the food you eat. Ideally, we would get all we need from our food, but we all know that doesn't happen, that's why we take supplements. It just makes sense to take one that is food-based. Having said all that, I do feel a subtle improvement in my overall energy and well-being when I take this product regularly.