Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets

Definitely not suitable for me!

Posted by 4715367952658142525 on Aug 23, 2014

I got many symptoms: sweating and freezing at the same time, insomnia, gas, heart pounding fast, muscle ache, fever and uneasy feelings. I guess I have to buy every vitamin separately from now on. I suffer from hypothyroidism and I take medication for that. Perhaps that's one reason why I got the horrible symptoms. :(

Best multi ever

Posted by Reviewer1970882 on Dec 30, 2010

I tried another multivitamin a while back and it gave me a lot of acne, but since I've started this one I havent had a single pimple. It's the best multi I've ever tried.

Good quality & price!

Posted by Reviewer2595458 on May 13, 2008

My doctor told me that synthetic vitamins don't have the same benefits to your body as those found in the food you eat. Ideally, we would get all we need from our food, but we all know that doesn't happen, that's why we take supplements. It just makes sense to take one that is food-based. Having said all that, I do feel a subtle improvement in my overall energy and well-being when I take this product regularly.

Gives me more energy

Posted by Reviewer2221991 on Jan 22, 2008

I have been tired a lot lately. But since I have been using this, I have more energy.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1361154 on Mar 29, 2009

I have many health issues and have fought fatigue for 5 years. Today was a beautiful day and worked in the yard for three hours. It was like 5 years of fatigue was gone after one week on Alive. I am more impressed than I can say.