New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on Sep 13, 2008

I've noticed a difference in this produce verse others out there. With having no added iron both my wife and I can take it, and then she just takes her normal added iron pill. I’ve been buying from iHerb.com for about six years, and have always had great service, quick shipping, and great product selection. Thanks iHerb.com! - Peter, Mighigan

Great Vit

Posted by Reviewer2758525 on Mar 08, 2009

I have only taken these vit for a couple of days but I really enjoy them-I have a issue of some vit making me sick, but the Nature's way vit I took on a empty stomach (which you should never do) but I didn't get sick!!!!

rash

Posted by Reviewer2122418 on Jan 06, 2010

We used these in our family for over a year. At first I really liked them, noticed more energy and improved health, but over time we developed skin rashes. My kids had rashed on their arms at the inside crease of their elbows. I had itchy skin on my arms and head. For the longest time I was unable to figure out what was happening. I thought it was an allergy to gluten. but even going gluten free did not make the rash go away completely. It would come and go for no apparent reason. Finally I took us all off of these Alive vitamins and the rash went away completely and has never come back. I tried myself to go back on them about a year later since I missed the increased energy, but immediately my itchy skin came back so I had to stop taking them again. I am not sure why. I found on my second try of taking them the itchy skin was worse when I spent a lot of time in the sun (I even thought I might be allergic to the sun), but when I quit taking them the irritation disapeared completely, even with a lot of sun exposure. Could it be the vitamin D in the supplement? My family spends lots of time out of doors, so the vitamin D theory could be it. Too bad! These vitamins have a lot to offer.

My Favorite Multi

Posted by bobm128 on May 12, 2009

Alive! has a great ingredient profile and is a very good value. I've taken Alive! for a few years now.

Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin, No Iron, 180 Tablets