Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Way, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, Multi-Vitamin, Max Potency, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets

Definitely not suitable for me!

Posted by 4715367952658142525 on Aug 23, 2014

I got many symptoms: sweating and freezing at the same time, insomnia, gas, heart pounding fast, muscle ache, fever and uneasy feelings. I guess I have to buy every vitamin separately from now on. I suffer from hypothyroidism and I take medication for that. Perhaps that's one reason why I got the horrible symptoms. :(

Alive is NOT really complete, There is a Must To Be Improved

Posted by 5563130519279467371 on Jan 04, 2015

I like and trust the brand "Nature's Way", but I think its time the product to be improved, a lot of things its missing, because comparing with other similar products Alive is to expensive for what you get. I checked "the market". Nature's Way must try to add more things to make it better, to improve the quality and absorbtion. Try to make it better, otherwise we will switch to others. I just discovered that On Iherb the product is with 10$ more expensive than other big vitamins online retail store.

No good.

Posted by TheAhti on Mar 26, 2015

Make me feel nauseous, not taking these anymore.

Best multi ever

Posted by Reviewer1970882 on Dec 30, 2010

I tried another multivitamin a while back and it gave me a lot of acne, but since I've started this one I havent had a single pimple. It's the best multi I've ever tried.

Good quality & price!

Posted by Reviewer2595458 on May 13, 2008

My doctor told me that synthetic vitamins don't have the same benefits to your body as those found in the food you eat. Ideally, we would get all we need from our food, but we all know that doesn't happen, that's why we take supplements. It just makes sense to take one that is food-based. Having said all that, I do feel a subtle improvement in my overall energy and well-being when I take this product regularly.