Energy Plus

Posted by Reviewer2178264 on Mar 26, 2009

This is the best vitamin that I have ever used, best for my energy level that is. I work hard physically for eight hours each day. When I take this product three times a day, I leave work feeling fit. When I don't take it, I leave work feeling exhausted. I have given it to several friends who have similar things to say about it. It is an excellent whole food vitamin. I do have a problem with it. I am looking for a similar multi-vitamin without copper or with substantially less of it. Some research indicates that cooper is not always best for someone my age. That does not change the fact that I would give Alive five out of five stars.

good

Posted by Reviewer2888387 on Mar 11, 2012

no iron

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Oct 15, 2010

This multi-vitamin really is great. I noticed a difference in my energy level within days of taking it. Great price too!

My favourite multivitamin, notice the energy boost.

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Wholefood multi without iron so suitable for those who have heamachromatosis, good absorption. Good energy boost. you take three tablets daily. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Complete multivitamins and minerals, that really keep you Alive!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Mar 21, 2014

Also the greens and extras inside of these help you outcome especially spring fatigue and colds, but you can also see an improvement of your general mood. And the best part? Does not make you hungry :)

Address the hidden hunger

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014

Those who are aware of the term 'hidden hunger' will know that it is used to describe the frequent feeling of hunger due to imbalance of micronutrients in our daily diet. I used to be hungry at around tea time (around 2 to 3 hours after lunch) no matter what I ate. However, ever since I started taking 1-2 pills of Nature's Way, Alive! I noticed that I no longer feel hungry in between meals. I believe the reason for this is because my micronutrient needs have been addressed by the broad range of ingredients in this product. And my health has been amazing - I haven't had a could or cold in months, except for the random sinusitis attack. Definitely gets two thumbs up from me.

seems like a good product

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 12, 2012

The only inconvenient is the big size of the tablets which may be difficult to swallow for some

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1400447 on Jun 23, 2008

I have been taking these vitamins for a few weeks now and what I have noticed so far is that I no longer have severe IBS problems - nor upset stomach! I have tried so many different kinds of vitamins, minerals before and I would always chuck them out halfway through because I couldn't tolerate them. My daughter recommended Alive vitamins to me (she has been taking them for a year) because after she had blood work done, her "numbers were way down" whatever that means but she said it was good. lol. Finally I found something I can handle and actually notice a difference right away!

Natures Way Alive

Posted by Reviewer1891680 on Jul 13, 2009

NW Alive is the best . I've been taking it for a very long time. It has helped me from getting sick esp. during cold & flu season. I recommend it highly. Price is the best at iherb.

I LIKE IT

Posted by Reviewer3259262 on Jan 17, 2011

I JUST TAKE IT BECAUSE THEY TELL ME TO TAKE IT...