Didnt feel any effects

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Nov 18, 2013

i had high hopes for this but ended up disappointed. It didnt give me the extra energy i needed to go about my daily routine. In fact i feel more lethargic, i took it in the mornings before i go to work and when i get back and hit the pool, i was ready to faint. Also on weekends after i had my dinner, i wanted to go for my walk but instead felt lazier then ever. Isnt this pill supposed to make me stay more alive? only consolation i had from this purchase is that it says it has all the vitamin that a woman need so i like to think it is beneficial for my body

Well!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Dec 28, 2013

Multiple composition of vitamins, should be helpful to the body.

probably works fine, but caused stomach upset

Posted by Charybdis on Jan 20, 2014

Even when I took these with food, they would upset my stomach. So for those of you with sensitive stomachs, keep that in mind. Also, the pills are a bit on the large side, so use a cutter if you have issues swallowing larger pills.

Natural is good.

Posted by Reviewer3199870 on Mar 18, 2011

I have tried several of the Alive vitamins. I like keeping with the womens formulas. I cannot say I would know it if I missed taking them but I like knowing I am doing something good for my cells.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1684472 on Feb 05, 2012

like the product, but the tablet size is too big

Not bad...

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013

But my wife didn't feel a great difference(

Huge tablets!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Jun 29, 2012

Great price, but tablets are huge and taste is quite bad.

Good

Posted by 5413495463279912216 on Jul 08, 2012

Good

Good basic multivitamin

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Good basic one a day but notice much improved energy taking Alive Energy 3 a day formula.Now Alive do a one a day Ultra potency multi that is excellent instead of the three a day. It is wholefoods based so gives good absorbtion. I hope you find this review helpful.

Average.

Posted by 5400789230897058908 on Oct 24, 2012

To be frank, I don't find this so vitalizing like most of the people here. However, nice price for a natural multi-vitamin. The downside is that the pill is so big that it would not go down the throat without large amount of liquid... At least for an Asian.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »