just one a day conveniece

Posted by Reviewer2821103 on Aug 03, 2014

havent tried but bought it for the convenience. hopefully it boosts my energy.

the best.

Posted by 4774233247148192547 on Jun 27, 2014

Very cool vitamins,I like it,energy and good health. Haroshije vitamini,ochenj ponraviljisj. Łoti labi vitamini!

great value

Posted by 5302965485918016184 on Jun 03, 2014

These are excellent value for money, I do feel pretty good after taking them for a few weeks

Perfect Addition to my daily routine!

Posted by 4932175073328261515 on Apr 24, 2014

I did not know how good this product was from the reviews alone. I had to try it. I was looking for an all natural multivitamin that boosted my energy levels. I felt a lot less sore after house chores. I had more energy to clean up after dinner too. I am so happy to have chosen this multivit over the millions of brands out there.

OK!

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Apr 20, 2014

I've been taking these vitamins for a long time. I've taken the discontinuously. I am very pleased with the results and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a complete multivitamin.

Made me Itch all over :/

Posted by 5455231467555574122 on Apr 14, 2014

I am not saying this is a bad product as I am sure it made some people feel great, I felt good on them, I had more energy and I wanted to keep taking them. However 2 weeks after i started taking them I felt like itching all over, after I would have a shower, at work, at home. I thought maybe it was my shower gel and changed it however the itching continued. I would come out in red marks everywhere. I guess this product did not suit me as an individual unfortunately. For some people I do believe its a great product, however in my case I must have had some allergic reaction to one of the ingredients which has never happened to me before on other multivitamins.

Oh No! New Formula!! :(

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 10, 2014

I'm a frequent buyer of this product and love them. Received my order today and notice a "New & Improved formula" label. Iherb have not updated their product description or photograph. I've compared the old with the new and here are the differences, only listing what has changed: Old: Thiamin (Viamin B1) 4.5mg, 300%Dv Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5.1mg, 300% Vitamin B6 6mg 300% New: Thiamin (Viamin B1) 3mg, 200%Dv Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.4mg, 200% Vitamin B6 4mg 200% Resveratrol 700mcg has been removed from this multivitamin. Sodium 5mg, has been removed from this multivitamin. The new labeling seems to indicate there are 'extra' B vitamins, clearly they have only reduced the strength of them, not adding any extra. They've only added text of 'vitamin B7 next to Biotin and Vitamin B5 next to Pantothenic Acid. All the other ingredients remain the same, the packaging has been updated also. The 'Colon Health' graphic has been removed but the ingredients are still there to support it. Breast health, hair skin and nails, cellular health, are new 'support categories'. Daily energy has been replaced with Energy & Vitality. Everything else in the product remains the same but the I'm yet to try this new formula but I'm not sure whether this new formulation with the reduced strength of some of the B vitamins will give as much energy kick as the 'old' formulation. Still giving this 5 stars for now as the cost is fantastic and awesome service from iherb.

Really good vitamins!

Posted by 5481119520911560634 on Jan 30, 2014

I have been taking these for a while now and I love them. I do have more energy and I feel better and more energized.

Good basic multivitamin

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Good basic one a day but notice much improved energy taking Alive Energy 3 a day formula.Now Alive do a one a day Ultra potency multi that is excellent instead of the three a day. It is wholefoods based so gives good absorbtion. I hope you find this review helpful.

Good taste and easy for 1 per day

Posted by 5024307892433965137 on Jan 24, 2014

The pill is like sweet taste makes me feel gd to take it