great

Posted by StelaStoqnova on Jul 30, 2013

i take it every day

one pill per day

Posted by 5732888658697061161 on Aug 05, 2013

easy to swallow and good package

Didnt feel any effects

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Nov 18, 2013

i had high hopes for this but ended up disappointed. It didnt give me the extra energy i needed to go about my daily routine. In fact i feel more lethargic, i took it in the mornings before i go to work and when i get back and hit the pool, i was ready to faint. Also on weekends after i had my dinner, i wanted to go for my walk but instead felt lazier then ever. Isnt this pill supposed to make me stay more alive? only consolation i had from this purchase is that it says it has all the vitamin that a woman need so i like to think it is beneficial for my body

Good formula... but had some allergic reactions

Posted by Latti321 on Feb 02, 2013

Formula seems to be good but that pink color of tablets made me aware. And looks like I was right - used them for 3 days and got allergic reaction on my skin. Sad because Women's Ultra potency from same brand is fine for me...

Not Happy

Posted by Reviewer2237329 on Apr 16, 2012

My mother had her cheast blocked and nausia while taking this

Beware: skin problems

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Jan 11, 2015

I have never had problems using dietary supplements until now. Both sides of my mouth split and I got red rash around my lips. My husband started using the same product, except men version, and he got red itchy spots all over his body. Neither of us have never had any skin problems or allergic reactions to supplements or food. We changed every product that could affect our skin directly without success. Finally it occured to me that this vitamin supplement was something new to both of us. Symptoms healed in a couple of days after we stopped taking these supplements. So if you have mysterious skin problems - reconsider stop using this product.

Posted by Reviewer2494471 on Aug 08, 2011

good product

More Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Oct 03, 2011

I really like this product. It's easy on the tummy and I only have to take one a day. I have energy to keep me busy all day.

Affordable but healthful

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jul 27, 2011

A nice gift to give..

very good

Posted by Reviewer1371841 on Mar 06, 2011

definately more energy and health benefits, very happy with it!