Beware: skin problems

Posted by Reviewer2815496 on Jan 11, 2015

I have never had problems using dietary supplements until now. Both sides of my mouth split and I got red rash around my lips. My husband started using the same product, except men version, and he got red itchy spots all over his body. Neither of us have never had any skin problems or allergic reactions to supplements or food. We changed every product that could affect our skin directly without success. Finally it occured to me that this vitamin supplement was something new to both of us. Symptoms healed in a couple of days after we stopped taking these supplements. So if you have mysterious skin problems - reconsider stop using this product.

Nature's Way, Alive!, Women's Energy

Posted by Reviewer1325097 on Dec 25, 2010

These vitamins are wonderful. I have certainly noticed that I do not become as fatigued as before I started taking them. I am able to maintain a high energy level all day. I have also noticed that my hair does not shed as much as it did before.

one pill per day

Posted by 5732888658697061161 on Aug 05, 2013

easy to swallow and good package

THESE VITAMINS ARE THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2857888 on Feb 26, 2011

THEY DON'T HURT MY STOMACH OR GIVE HEARTBURN LIKE MY OTHER ONE A DAY VITAMINS DID. IHERB.COM IS MY FAVORITE DUE TO LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING, I ORDERED THESE FEB 24 AND HERE AT MY DOOR TODAY FEB 26 ARE MY VITAMINS. I WILL CONTINUE TO RE-ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY. LOVE IT!

great

Posted by StelaStoqnova on Jul 30, 2013

i take it every day

Good formula... but had some allergic reactions

Posted by Latti321 on Feb 02, 2013

Formula seems to be good but that pink color of tablets made me aware. And looks like I was right - used them for 3 days and got allergic reaction on my skin. Sad because Women's Ultra potency from same brand is fine for me...

Posted by Reviewer2494471 on Aug 08, 2011

good product

More Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Oct 03, 2011

I really like this product. It's easy on the tummy and I only have to take one a day. I have energy to keep me busy all day.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1371841 on Mar 06, 2011

definately more energy and health benefits, very happy with it!

Affordable but healthful